For Cat Lovers Only X - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:

vpkittenpagaent.jpg

VintagePunk said:

oh that poor kitty mama! lol

Beckham is getting quite fat. He's figured out how to get into the food. It has a latch and a lid. Last night I heard him working on it, then he came up smelling like cat food and passed out on my shoulder.

2419441721_51b986a007.jpg

2419441639_9850c63f06.jpg

Tues I came home from walking my dog and found Posh just standing behind the microwave, pulling weird faces at me, in close proximity to the Bacardi...

2416871121_c3763fbc6f.jpg

Lies, it's like they're attacking and about to suck the life force out of her! I haven't seen them do it in a few weeks, but just before and just after they were eating solids, they would nurse with such vigor, they'd literally slide her across the room as they were nursing! I've noticed that over the past week her food consumption has dropped way down - about a month into pregnancy and while she was nursing, she was easily eating triple or quadruple of what she was when we first brought her in the house. She's looking quite skinny, so I still have her on kitten food. I think I may go and get her some canned food to fatten her up a bit more.

Great pics of Beckham as always, and I'm laughing at 'drunk' Posh! :lol:

MsPurrl, aren't they the most adorable kittens? :love: How old was your Callie when you got her?

VintagePunk said:

MsPurrl, aren't they the most adorable kittens? :love: How old was your Callie when you got her?

We got her from the Humane Society in February 2005, a couple of weeks after we had to let Miss Purrl go at the ripe old age of 20-1/2. There was such a hole in my heart, and Callie fixed it. The first visit to the vet, they said that she was probably about two years old at the time, so about five now.

kellyahern said:
Kittens :cute: !

The calico is so pretty. I almost looks like she is wearing eyeliner :lol:

Is one tux long haired and the other tux short haired?

Yes, the one tux is my chubby, fluffy boy. :cute: Both he and the calico are longer haired than the others. I have no idea how kitten fur will affect their adult coats, but the two of them didn't really show signs of becoming longer-haired till they were about 3 or 4 weeks long, and if anything, they seem to be getting longer-haired all the time. On one of the cat sites I've been to, it said that longer haired cats tend to be calmer, so if that's true, maybe that's why I've bonded with those two a little more, they're more snuggly and people-oriented.

Sometimes I wonder if the calico is even a cat. :lol: She does romp and play with her siblings quite a bit, but she's the most likely to be found off on her own, and when she does make cat-like gestures (swatting at her siblings, playing with toys, etc), there's something about her that seems kind of awkward and tentative, like she's a little uncoordinated as a cat. :lol: I sometimes wonder if she thinks she's above all this cat business, and once in a while just makes half-hearted attempts to join the others. :cute:

Last edited:
What a little diva :cute: It must be so fun to see all their different personalities coming out.

:cute: All those kittens are so freakin cute! you managed to get a superstar picture of each one! I love the face on this guy.

DSC02181-1.jpg

I don't know why, but looking at cat pictures make me so happy. :wink:

Thank you guys for your kind words and thoughts about Moo. :hug:

I have some happy news now! My sister is adopting the Siamese I posted about. :hyper: I'm going to have a kitty nephew! :D She may be able to take him home as early as this weekend! I'll make sure to take tons of pictures when he comes home.

WildHoneyAlways said:

I have some happy news now! My sister is adopting the Siamese I posted about. :hyper: I'm going to have a kitty nephew! :D She may be able to take him home as early as this weekend! I'll make sure to take tons of pictures when he comes home.

Congrats to your sister!! :happy:

VP-- they are amzingly cute beyonds word!!:love: :love: :love: I've never seen pics of such a big litter, so this is like heaven-sent sweetness!

But CatMom pic :ohmy: omg- w all her kitties at"feeding station"!!! :lmao: Poor CatMom.

Then the ones of them playing together- aaaa! :cute:
Was that a straw in the first one?

OH :lol: I couldn't figure out at firstWHY the one tux looked different from the other...the longer fur!

and send ***my best*** to Sara!
:hmm: What shall she name her kitty? :)

Last edited:
Liesje said:

Hilarious! :lol:

Reminds me a lot of me and my cats! I was sitting here going "yep, I do that, and that, and that, and that" all the way through. Well I don't do the static electricity experiments (ok...maybe just a little with Miss Myrrh, but only because it annoys her so much!) :wink:

LOL, when I squeeze Beckham he makes a high pitched squeak.

Marijke looks just like the dark cat in the vid, just not nearly as fat.

WHA :hug: This is late but i'm sorry about Moo. Sounds like she was a very loved cat. :heart:

kafrun said:

kittybag.jpg

"Oh hai, Ma, all deez braz is rong size. Pls 2 be exchangin 4 rite fit"

:D

Cute kitty. :cute:

elfa - your cats are adorable. :cute:

Liesje said:

Tues I came home from walking my dog and found Posh just standing behind the microwave, pulling weird faces at me, in close proximity to the Bacardi...

2416871121_c3763fbc6f.jpg

Gorgeous Beckham pics, the :drunk: poshie one. :giggle:

Last edited:
VP's kitten pics are killing me. :faint:

These are my favourite pics. The straw pic, the clailico posing, tuxedo tummy pose.

:combust:

VintagePunk said:
They are SO adorable, elfa!! I don't think I've ever seen pics of them before - how old are they?

I have a BUNCH of new kitten pics, so I'll break them up over several posts. Even though it seems like a lot, really, it's only a couple per kitten. :shifty:

DSC02190-1.jpg

DSC02173-1.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom