For Cat Lovers Only X - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the little faces!!!! Ahhh!!!! :combust: :love: !!!

I think you should keep them all :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I am completely and utterly in love with them all. I don't know if any of you have read The Golden Compass series, but it's like I have 6 little daemons, and I can't even bring myself to think about letting any of them go, at this point. :reject: Indra, I might be giving you a run for your money in the kitty department. :shifty:

:lmao:

I'm always thankful that my stray kitties tend to be males, because I just know I'd have a cat population explosion if I had a momma cat have a litter in my house. They are just sooooo adorable!

Sicy said:
OMG the little faces!!!! Ahhh!!!! :combust: :love: !!!

I think you should keep them all :drool:

:reject: I'm not even actively looking for homes for them, at the moment. :reject:

I am SO attached to them all. :heart:

Eta - I can't keep them all, can I? That would be crazy. December 31st, I had zero cats. Now I have 7. That's a very large increase in total cats!

:shifty:

:crazy:

Last edited:
OMG VP, soooo cute!! :combust::cute: A whole mess of silver-grey and black kitties :cute:

It's true, their little claws are sharp as heck. They're all new and fresh and ready to rip into anything, lol.

Can I have one kitty? :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Eta - I can't keep them all, can I? That would be crazy. December 31st, I had zero cats. Now I have 7. That's a very large increase in total cats!

:shifty:

Just seven cats? That's just minor cattage! :D

VP - I'm speechless. They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! How can you part with any?!?! I say keep them all :love:

:cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

MsPurrl said:

He's beautiful!! :love: What is his name?

He's got a very typical Finnish name, Matti :giggle: My grandpa gave him that name, but to tell you the truth, the little fella has got a lot of nicknames already so no one really calls him Matti.

VP - I'm sure you'd like to keep them all! How precious little kitties! :love:

For old times sake... my roomie's kitty Max - I'm sure many of you remember him coz he is soooo beautiful! :)

Picture353.jpg

Picture352.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture412.jpg

Picture410.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture293.jpg

I miss you, Maxxy.

Ava79 said:

He's got a very typical Finnish name, Matti :giggle: My grandpa gave him that name, but to tell you the truth, the little fella has got a lot of nicknames already so no one really calls him Matti.

VP - I'm sure you'd like to keep them all! How precious little kitties! :love:

Thanks, Ava--it suits him! :yes:

VP, your kittens are adorable--I'm especially partial to the calico. :cute:

Matti is so cute. I love the first pic of him with his feet in the air :cute:.

VP, if it's any easy, try to think of yourself as a giver of happiness when you let someone adopt one of the kittens :hug:. I'm not saying give away all of them (by the way you write about her, I just know you'll wind up keeping the calico :). You seem to have a special bond with that one :hug: ).

Yeah I think she definately needs to keep the calico.. and maybe 1 or 2 more? :flirt:

Happiness is. . . .a kitten swarm. :combust:
The tuxes are very cute. My own tux is attached to me. He always wants to be in my lap, on my shoulder, touching me in some way. :cute: In the summertime it's not so cute however. He's a little heater!

Everyone's babies are so squishable. :heart:

I found my tabby Will taking a nap in the dirty laundry again yesterday. He seems to like the sock pile. :coocoo:

Basic black cat, but she is one of the smartest I have ever known.

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard is her real full name, (my ex husband Celticfc named her) but we call her Feener-Weener-Peener-Beefy-Weefy-Weefins.

S6300908.jpg

She crawls under covers and tucks herself in.
I have so many photos of her under blankets.

S6301080.jpg

OMG!!! :combust: If i lived in TO now, i'd so want one of those kittens VP. I can't blame you for wanting to keep them. :cute::love:

BD, Max is gorgeous, i :love: Siamese. No wonder you miss him. :hug: I hope hes at a good home now.

nightandday66. your cats name :lmao: i love the blanket pic, adorably peeking out at the camera. :cute: I used to have a black cat called Whisky, i miss him. :heart::(

VintagePunk said:
:uhoh:
:reject:
Would it help if I said I've been too busy playing with them and snuggling them to take pictures?

Sarah took some on the weekend, but took her camera back to school, and her computer's STILL in the repair shop after two weeks, so she can't send them to me. I'll do a major photo session tomorrow.

WHAT kinda excuse is THAT, VP??!!??:madwife:

:wink:
:hug::hug:
going to see new photo session now! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom