For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
New thread time!

Post pics of your kitties and their names and I will add them to the list.
:)

2orangecats' group shots pic1
2orangecats' Chandler Bing pic1 pic2 pic3
*browneyedgirl*'s pic1
~LadyLemon~'s group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Angela Harlem's Abby pic1 pic2
Angela Harlem's Zoe pic1
annie_vox's Kiki pic1 pic2 pic3
Babydoll's Max pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9
BonoIsMyMuse's Jack pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Bonochick's Whiskers pic1 pic2
bonosgirl84's group shots pic1
bonosgirl84's Lucy pic1 pic2 pic3
bonosloveslave's group shots pic1 pic2
bonosloveslave's Lily pic1 pic2
Catlady's Huckleberry pic1
corianderstem's Corkscrew pic1 pic2
cruzila's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
cruzila's Mr. Luigi pic1 pic2 pic3
cruzila's PussPuss pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
cydewaze's & Mrs. Edge's Sterling pic1 pic2
daafish's Luna pic1 pic2
Dalton's Dante pic1
Dalton's Emerson pic1
elevated_u2_fan's group shots pic1
elevated_u2_fan's Nip pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
elevated_u2_fan's Sherman pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
elevated_u2_fan's Sid pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
elevation2u's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
elevation2u's Emiliano pic1 pic2
elevation2u's Matilda pic1 pic2
ET's Roxy pic1
fear_nothing's Marble pic1
fly so high!'s Caesar pic1
fly so high!'s Cleo pic1
Galeongirl's Miep pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
GibsonGirl's Taif pic1
GibsonGirl's Tihama pic1 pic2
gluey's Bonita Ali pic1
gluey's Splat pic1 pic2 pic3
icelle's Crybaby pic1
indra's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
indra's Alex pic1 pic2
indra's Isadore pic1 pic2
indra's Loki pic1 pic2
indra's Maxwell pic1
indra's Miss Myrrh pic1
indra's Rickenbacker Straticaticus pic1
indra's Oscar pic1
indra's Spunky Butt pic1 pic2 pic3
jojo100's Rosa pic1
kafrun's Ike pic1 pic2 pic3
katiebu21's group shots pic1
katiebu21's Bowie pic1 pic2
katiebu21's Little Girl pic1 pic2
kellyahern's Worf pic1 pic2 pic3
LarryMullen's_POPAngel's Mia pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10
Lemon Grrrrrl's Scampie pic1 pic2 pic3
Liesje's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
Liesje's Beckham pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
Liesje's Marijke pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14 pic15 pic16
Liesje's Posh pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Lila64's Otto pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
mandy1973's Columbus pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
mandy1973's Jewel pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
MsPurrl's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3
MsPurrl's Callie pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
MsPurrl's Fergus pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
MsPurrl's Miss Purrl pic1 pic2 pic3
music.u2's Tiny pic1 pic2 pic3
Saracene's Mousya pic1
Serena Vox's Felix pic1 pic2 pic3
Sherry Darling's Rosalita pic1 pic2
Sicy's group shots pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
Sicy's Patches pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Sicy's Saki pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Sicy's Snowflake pic1 pic2
Sicy's Zoey pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10
Sicy's Parents' Cat Tiffy pic1 pic2 pic3
Sloane Peterson's Chloe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
U2democrat's Chloe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13
U2Fanatic4ever's Isabella pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
U2Girl1978's Chloe pic1
waynetravis' Zooropa Dior pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13
wenda's pic1 pic2 pic3
WildHoneyAlways' Roscoe pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
WildHoneyAlways' Will pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
ylimeU2's group shots pic1
ylimeU2's Twerp pic1 pic2 pic3
ylimeU2's Pokey pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
ylimeU2's Jack pic1 pic2 pic3

Maxxy has been absolutely freaked out lately...with the bad storm we had on Friday and the lightning hitting our tree, and the subsequent follow up of events: The workmen coming and chopping it off, clearing away the branches, the loud noises, he kept dashing from one corner of the room to another, yowling each time the lightning flashed... :(

He then pooped in the hallway which he has NEVER done - he's so good about keeping to his litterbox. After Katie cleaned up after him, he kept running around and pooped again in the living room. Stress?

This is one of the stray tomcats that have been hanging around the house the past few weeks. I call him Little Black Cat (LBC) for obvious reasons. He comes by every day and hangs out getting attention and food. He's even come in the house (Oscar hates him, but many of the other cats are ok) and checked it out. :)

IMG_0752.jpg

"Where's my dinner, wench?"

Babydoll said:
He then pooped in the hallway which he has NEVER done - he's so good about keeping to his litterbox. After Katie cleaned up after him, he kept running around and pooped again in the living room. Stress?

Yep, definately stress. Is there a room in the house that is quiet you can put him in? Or someplace dark and quiet he can hide? You can also get a Feliway plug in (available at pet stores) which is supposed to calm pets. Poor thing, hope it calms down over there soon.

Indra that cat is gorgeous. Is he fixed? He looks well taken care of.

Sicy said:

Yep, definately stress. Is there a room in the house that is quiet you can put him in? Or someplace dark and quiet he can hide? You can also get a Feliway plug in (available at pet stores) which is supposed to calm pets. Poor thing, hope it calms down over there soon.

Thanks for the advice! :)

Yeah, he slinks away to my other roomie's bedroom upstairs, and has been holed up there for a while. Even when she's there asleep or doing whatever, he only comes down to use his litterbox and goes back up again. He doesn't roam around the house anymore.

I'll have to ask Katie to look into the Feliway plug in, what is it exactly?

Babydoll said:

I'll have to ask Katie to look into the Feliway plug in, what is it exactly?

Most pet stores should have it. Here's one brand.

Comfort Zone w/Feliway link

It helped my cats adjust when we moved. :yes:

Sicy said:
Indra that cat is gorgeous. Is he fixed? He looks well taken care of.

Nope, he isn't fixed. He does looked fairly well cared for, but does look better now -- shinier, smoother coat, etc. -- than when he first started coming around. He does adore the company and attention. He likes to hang out with us when we are out on the deck. I'm not sure if he has an actual owner somewhere, or if he just mooches off all the local "cat ladies." I saw him giving my elderly neighbor lady a similar routine to what he gives me. I think he might be a cat Casanova!

Another, older male cat in much more rough condition (this one's obviously been in a LOT of cat fights over the years) has been coming around for food most days lately. He's a lot more wary, but will come right up to me when I bring out the food and will let me pat him sometimes.

Last edited:
I just had a fright! I was watching AI when I heard this cat crying and crying, like it was in pain or trapped or something. I jumped out on the deck where Posh and Marijke were but I didn't see Beckham. It didn't sound like him crying and I couldn't see a cat below so I was frantically checking the apartment. I found him sitting under a chair like "what do you want now?" Thank God it wasn't him, but someone's cat was really upset!

Liesje said:
I just had a fright! I was watching AI when I heard this cat crying and crying, like it was in pain or trapped or something. I jumped out on the deck where Posh and Marijke were but I didn't see Beckham. It didn't sound like him crying and I couldn't see a cat below so I was frantically checking the apartment. I found him sitting under a chair like "what do you want now?" Thank God it wasn't him, but someone's cat was really upset!

That happened with Worf once. It was the middle of the night, I was in my bedroom and heard godawful cat noises coming from the front of the house. The noise woke me out of a sound sleep. It really sounded close. I found Worf in the den and she was just sitting there quietly like "What?".

It was two cats having a fight outside, but it sounded like it was inside the house it was so loud!

Liesje said:
I just had a fright! I was watching AI when I heard this cat crying and crying, like it was in pain or trapped or something...

Maybe she was in pain because American Idol was on :giggle:

This morning something funny happened: Maxxy dragged one of Katie's bras to his litterbox and insists it staying there, lol.

Zooropa Dior playing with a Inteference member:

24-05-07_1800.jpg

this one is wierd:

24-05-07_1756.jpg

when i took the pic she was looking at my phone. when i look at the pic of her on my phone she is looking at the camera, but when i uploaded it to photobucket she was looking away :scratch:

Unfortunately lots of people. :(

Lets keep this a happy thread shall we?

Do your cats like to play with the rings off of milk jugs? Callie and Fergus do, especially Fergus. In addition to batting them all over the floor, we have seen him carry them to one place on the kitchen floor, one at a time, and line them up beside each other. He also delights in putting one in his water bowl, then fishing it out. :happy:

Sicy said:
Saki always drags his toys into Zoey's food dishes :giggle:

I used to keep Jack's toy box near his food, but I had to move it. I'd get up in the morning and find his animal toys in his food bowl. Only his animal toys, too--he'd pick through the box just for them, not a ball or a catnip toy or anything. It was like he was trying to share his food like he had to at the shelter.

My parents' cats stole a banana from their counter one day last week. My mom thought she was going nuts because she couldn't find the banana she'd set out to take with her lunch. She found it a few days later in their toy box, all bruised up :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom