For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPurrl said:
Wow! It must depend on where you live, because the most we ever paid for a cat deposit was $100 a year.

I'm kind of peeved about it. It's an older, smallish apartment building (only 11 or 12 units). It's not all that nice. This ain't the Ritz Carlton of apartment buildings.

I'm still stewing about it today. :grumpy:

U2Girl1978 said:

So cute! What kind of cats are they?

I believe she said that the info at the shelter said they were tabbies or tigers (I don't know the difference). This one was taken today--they sure do like each other!

SmokeyJoeJackNapTime061907.jpg

MsPurrl said:

I believe she said that the info at the shelter said they were tabbies or tigers (I don't know the difference). This one was taken today--they sure do like each other!

OMG OMG......... :ohmy: They are SOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEET!! :cute: x infinity!!!

MsPurrl said:

I love when kittens seem to already have grown-up cat sized ears. I used to call my parents' cat Leon a fruit bat when he was little, because his ears seemed gigantic. Now he weighs 23 pounds, so he definitely grew into his ears! He likes to lay belly up a lot like Otto is in that picture. :cute:

I went back home this past weekend for the first time since Whiskers was put to sleep. While I was home, I went through photo albums to find the first pic of us taken together, about 17 years ago. She was a stray we'd found in our yard, and we were keeping her in the garage while we tried to find her owner.

WhiskersFirst.jpg

I think this was the first picture taken of us once we'd adopted her and brought her into the house.

WhiskersSleeping.jpg

Awwwww . . . good memories! Whiskers reminds me very much of my Miss Purrl, whom we had to let go at the age of 20-1/2. I still cry over that cat!

MissPurrl12-03.jpg

Purrl-2.jpg

Purrl011605.jpg

The last picture was taken about a week before we lost her. They are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge. :hug:

Awww it's sad when you lose a pet. I'll never forget my first cat.. she knew the time I got home from school and she used to be sitting at the end of our street waiting for me.

Awwww, thanks, guys. MissPurrl knew the sound of my car . . . she'd meet me at the door. She slept with me every night for over 20 years--I'd get in bed and say, "Where's that Purrl?", and she'd come strolling in from wherever she was and jump up on the bed. Callie and Fergus both sleep with me know--when they want to! :wink:

There's something wrong with chloe again...she's acting like her anal glands are impacted again even though we just took her to the vet last week (she pooped on the couch)...we're taking her again today I'm afraid it could be something more serious :sad:

She's going to be 7 in September so it's not like she's old, but she is obese (17lbs)

We'll be leaving in a little over an hour to take her to the vet...getting her into the carrier is always a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom