For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Good news. We just took Em to the vet and it looks like his vitals are improving. We won't know for sure for a few more days, but we have a bit more hope.

Great news. :up: That sounded pretty scary, but I'm glad he is doing better.

New pic of Jack...with his eyes open for once!

STC_2506.jpg

And Twerp wasn't in the mood for pictures that day. He is usually a cameral slut.

IMG_0984.jpg

And just so Pokey doesn't feel left out. I played around with this one to make it a little artsy.

IMG_0060.jpg

:giggle:

Poor Chloe...she got her anal glands expunged yesterday (again) and she still associates her litterbox with pain, so at some point this morning she must have left a dump on the couch in our sunroom.

I don't know how my mom didn't see it before she sat down...but sure enough she sat right down on the poo. I thought it was hysterical.

However we practically have to retrain Chloe to use the litterbox...not very fun :no:

Dalton I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, your wife, and your precious kitty :hug:

U2democrat said:

Poor Chloe...she got her anal glands expunged yesterday (again) and she still associates her litterbox with pain, so at some point this morning she must have left a dump on the couch in our sunroom.

I don't know how my mom didn't see it before she sat down...but sure enough she sat right down on the poo. I thought it was hysterical.

However we practically have to retrain Chloe to use the litterbox...not very fun :no:

Dalton I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, your wife, and your precious kitty :hug:

OH NOZ!!!

:lmao: :lol:

ur poor mom.. hopefully it wasn't too 'fresh' if you know what I mean... :laugh:

Haha Laura, that's too funny!

Beckham LOVES clicker training. Why did I not think of this before?!?! He's already figured out the "target". Phil was laughing so hard b/c you can really see the cat thinking. I sit on the floor w/ all the food in one hand, and the target in the other. Naturally, the cat would try to get the food, but no, Becks has got this one banked. He sits there, looks at the food, looks at the target, looks at me, meows, and then ever so reluctantly makes his contact and gets his treat. Sometimes he gets greedy and contacts the target so fast I can't keep up. This cat will waltz in no time!

Liesje said:

Beckham LOVES clicker training. Why did I not think of this before?!?! He's already figured out the "target". Phil was laughing so hard b/c you can really see the cat thinking. I sit on the floor w/ all the food in one hand, and the target in the other. Naturally, the cat would try to get the food, but no, Becks has got this one banked. He sits there, looks at the food, looks at the target, looks at me, meows, and then ever so reluctantly makes his contact and gets his treat. Sometimes he gets greedy and contacts the target so fast I can't keep up. This cat will waltz in no time!

you guys should audition for "So you think you can Dance" next Season! :giggle:

Liesje said:

:giggle: That sounds adorable!

Yay Chloe just used the litterbox! :D I really hope her anal glands don't clog up again because it's an absolutely awful experience for her.

i have some good news: the kitty came back! :cute: i'm definitely going to try and see now if i can get a cage or something so i can capture her. plus, i was able to grab my camera while she was on our front porch eating the food we'd put out for her.

she looked right over when i had the camera out :cute:

omg she's SO LITTLE. :( Well its probably a he, most ginger cats are. He doesnt look any older than about 6 weeks. Ahhh I hope you can get him, poor little thing shouldnt be outside with so many dangers. You could try putting the food in a large box or cage and then trapping her in if you cant get a hold of a humane animal trap.

Little orange kitties :cute:

The cat that had been living under our porch hasn't been around for a few days. Another neighborhood cat got in the bushes the other day, and he got upset about that, and I think he's gone off to find someone else's yard to live in. He was sweet, but I think it's for the best--my landlords are back from their trip, and they don't like cats, so they wouldn't have let me continue to feed him.

Today is the third anniversary of my adopting Jack. My parents sent him a big box of things from Petsmart as a present :giggle:

MsPurrl said:
Wow, I never knew that! I know my Fergus is a he, as well as Sir Simon, the Orange

Fun cat fact of the day :lol:

Ginger cats are male and tortie/calicos are female.

Sicy said:

Fun cat fact of the day :lol:

Ginger cats are male and tortie/calicos are female.

Wow, I didn't know that!

It makes sense though, because my sister's cat is ginger and he's a boy, and my cousins cat is a calico and its a girl. Go figure.

Thanks for the fun fact :lol:

U2democrat said:

I'm sorry for your mom, that could not have been pleasant. But still :lmao:

And I hope Chloe is feeling better.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have some good news: the kitty came back! :cute: i'm definitely going to try and see now if i can get a cage or something so i can capture her. plus, i was able to grab my camera while she was on our front porch eating the food we'd put out for her.

she looked right over when i had the camera out :cute:

Poor thing. :cute:

He has a bit of an "I'm busted" look on his face. Ihope you can get him. He deserves a good home. All cats do.

U2democrat said:

:lmao: If only there were video footage of it as well :lol:

Glad all the kitties are doing well. They're all so :cute:!!!

more news: we got a trap today and captured the kitty. we got it inside and had it in a cat carrier in the sunroom and then...my dad walks in and says their brother or sister is on the front porch eating the food :yikes:

he was going to get the bowls we'd set up for the kitten and there was another one! so now we've got TWO stray cats in our sunroom. given their ages and everything (they look identical), they've got to be from the same litter. so, we stuck them in the same carrier so they could hang out together. i don't think we can afford two more cats though :( we'll see...

2 babies! :ohmy: I'm glad you've got them in a safe place for the night.

My Roscoe was a stray that followed me home. For real, he walked in my apartment right behind me like he owned the place. :cute:

100_0009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom