For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 65 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-16-2007, 10:39 PM   #961
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:38 PM
^

Adorable photos!

Love the top two of Emiliano. He sure looks like a cat who knows how to live!

Is Matilda a kitten still? She has beautiful markings and colouring.

Osito is pretty damned cute too.
__________________

__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 PM   #962
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
elevation2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: corner of Badlands & Magnolia Mountain
Posts: 5,371
Local Time: 03:38 PM
Matilda's age is...well... technically ..unknown..
she was dropped off in a box with her 5 kittens outside the veterinarian office where i work. We guessed she was about 9 months...and that was back in June ..I believe.

She was this raggedy, malnourished cat when she arrived, but she had the sweetest personality I couldn't resist. I brought her home for a weekend to test how she got along with my 1 1/2 year old [neutered] male cat..and by the 2nd day they were grooming each other!

Now her coat is shiny, soft and healthy and she's gained about 4 pounds since! The downside to having these two cats is how needy they are, there are days when I wish they acted more like cats: snobby and independent. But they're very needy, more than my dogs, they want to be carried all the time, they're always purring, they follow me around the house .. I can't even go to the bathroom because they cry outside the door.
But most of the time that is why I love them so much, because they make me feel wanetd and loved
__________________

__________________
elevation2u is offline  
Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 PM   #963
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 11:38 PM
When I got Chloe she was also skin and bones...then she definitely fattened up! We think she's like Scarlet O'Hara..."with God as my witness...I shall never go hungry again!"

Silly kitty.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 10-16-2007, 11:37 PM   #964
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevation2u
Matilda's age is...well... technically ..unknown..
she was dropped off in a box with her 5 kittens outside the veterinarian office where i work. We guessed she was about 9 months...and that was back in June ..I believe.

She was this raggedy, malnourished cat when she arrived, but she had the sweetest personality I couldn't resist. I brought her home for a weekend to test how she got along with my 1 1/2 year old [neutered] male cat..and by the 2nd day they were grooming each other!

Now her coat is shiny, soft and healthy and she's gained about 4 pounds since! The downside to having these two cats is how needy they are, there are days when I wish they acted more like cats: snobby and independent. But they're very needy, more than my dogs, they want to be carried all the time, they're always purring, they follow me around the house .. I can't even go to the bathroom because they cry outside the door.
But most of the time that is why I love them so much, because they make me feel wanetd and loved
That's a great story! I love hearing this kind of story. I asked about her age because she is so much smaller than your other kitty, but if she's had kittens she's pretty much adult. One of my cats (Miss Myrrh) had to have been stunted too, because although she's kind of pudgy now (Miss Myrrh never misses dinner ) her frame is only about half the size of any of my other cats. She's just tiny. When she showed up on my porch one winter night she was just a tiny bag of bones. Because of her size I thought she was a young kitten, but when I took her to the vet the next day they said she was approx six or seven months old. She did grow a bit -- and filled out a lot! -- but she's still the smallest adult cat I have ever had.

She's also the meanest. She does love me (finally! it only took her about a year!), but isn't too sure about anyone else, including the other cats. She's quite a terror, but I have to admire her spunk.

Sometimes my cats are so lovey dovey they drive me nuts, but I really do love their affectionate natures (even Miss Myrrh can get lovey dovey and she gets mad if I try to walk away before she's gotten her fill of attention ). They are wonderful to have around when I'm having a bad day.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-16-2007, 11:38 PM   #965
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
When I got Chloe she was also skin and bones...then she definitely fattened up! We think she's like Scarlet O'Hara..."with God as my witness...I shall never go hungry again!"

Silly kitty.


I think many of my cats watched that movie too!
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-16-2007, 11:52 PM   #966
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 11:38 PM
She's also a diva like Scarlet. Maybe we should have named her Scarlet instead
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 12:13 AM   #967
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
elevation2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: corner of Badlands & Magnolia Mountain
Posts: 5,371
Local Time: 03:38 PM
hahaha my cats are way too lovey dovey

well Emiliano weighs in at 15.2 pounds
while Matilda weighs a mere 8 pounds..

( embarrassingly enough Emiliano is 2 pounds heavier than Osito... my rottweiler, however, is 60 pounds)
__________________
elevation2u is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 12:20 AM   #968
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 03:38 PM
Gorgeous babies
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:34 AM   #969
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
She's also a diva like Scarlet. Maybe we should have named her Scarlet instead
She does have a bit of a diva look about her. A very cute diva though.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:35 AM   #970
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevation2u

( embarrassingly enough Emiliano is 2 pounds heavier than Osito... my rottweiler, however, is 60 pounds)
Some cats are just big boned. That's what MiloGuido tells me anyway.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:37 AM   #971
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 04:38 PM
all these kitties!!! x infinity!!!
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 01:02 PM   #972
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 12:38 AM



__________________
waynetravis is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #973
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by waynetravis




omg!!


love those funny cat pics...
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #974
New Yorker
 
Sherry Darling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,857
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Waking up with Kitty

This is SO my cat in the morning.

http://sienamystic.livejournal.com/
__________________
Sherry Darling is offline  
Old 10-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #975
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 04:38 PM
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com