For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 62 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-09-2007, 07:55 PM   #916
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:36 AM
so
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 PM   #917
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Pic 2 with the dog nursing kitten article isn't up anymore. Sorry.
__________________

__________________
indra is offline  
Old 10-12-2007, 09:19 PM   #918
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Ummmm.....I think Posh just went off the deep end. She jumped on top of a 7+ foot bookcase and is chasing her tail in circles up there...
__________________
Liesje is offline  
Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #919
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje
Ummmm.....I think Posh just went off the deep end. She jumped on top of a 7+ foot bookcase and is chasing her tail in circles up there...

rut roh!
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 02:49 AM   #920
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje
Ummmm.....I think Posh just went off the deep end. She jumped on top of a 7+ foot bookcase and is chasing her tail in circles up there...
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 04:03 AM   #921
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:36 AM
for video
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #922
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 01:36 PM
I moved in for a vid and Posh jumped down. Anytime I stand up all cats run into the basement *just in case* I decide to feed them
__________________
Liesje is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 05:22 PM   #923
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Once Upon a Dog Bed. (just wait, it does have to do with cats...)

There once was a dog bed made of soft egg carton foam, generously donated from the human bed, and a blanket. The dog and bed happily coexisted for a long time.



Then, one day, two packages arrived in the mail. Dog saw mom spend a lot of time making the human bed look nice, putting on two new white things that looked like clouds and even new blankets.



Dog decided to give human bed a try. To dog's surprise, human bed far exceeded dog bed in every respect.

To the annoyance of cat one and cat two, dog decided to abandon dog bed and stay on human bed.




Lucky for dog, cat two had the same feelings about human bed and decided to share with dog.



However, cat one and cat three decided to seek revenge, holding warthog hostage, mussing up dog's den, and turning it into cat nest!!



Then, everyone licked the sardine can.

The End.
__________________
Liesje is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 05:23 PM   #924
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:36 AM
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 06:10 PM   #925
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:36 AM
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #926
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje


However, cat one and cat three decided to seek revenge, holding warthog hostage, mussing up dog's den, and turning it into cat nest!!



Then, everyone licked the sardine can.

The End.
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #927
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje
Once Upon a Dog Bed. (just wait, it does have to do with cats...)

There once was a dog bed made of soft egg carton foam, generously donated from the human bed, and a blanket. The dog and bed happily coexisted for a long time.



Then, one day, two packages arrived in the mail. Dog saw mom spend a lot of time making the human bed look nice, putting on two new white things that looked like clouds and even new blankets.



Dog decided to give human bed a try. To dog's surprise, human bed far exceeded dog bed in every respect.

To the annoyance of cat one and cat two, dog decided to abandon dog bed and stay on human bed.




Lucky for dog, cat two had the same feelings about human bed and decided to share with dog.



However, cat one and cat three decided to seek revenge, holding warthog hostage, mussing up dog's den, and turning it into cat nest!!



Then, everyone licked the sardine can.

The End.

Lies! that has got to be the funniest post evah!!

more more more!!
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #928
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 06:36 PM


OMG Lies that was awesome
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:06 AM   #929
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 07:36 PM
Anyone have some tips on how to give your cat its medication?

We had to get some stomach/bowel tablets as well as anxiety tablets for him lastweek.
The stomach tablets are soft so they get mashed in his food, but the anxiety ones are like pebbles.

I've only done it once where I put the tablet in his moouth and stroke his neck until he swallows.
But now he spits it out before we're able to do anything.

Is there an alternative method?
__________________
waynetravis is offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #930
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 01:36 PM
That's the best method, pry open his mouth, have someone else drop it in as FAR back as possible, hold his mouth shut and stroke his chin so he swallows. I just had to give my dog a large pill an hour ago and that's how we did it. I pried her mouth open (and trust me, a German Shepherd's mouth is quite a bit scarier than a cat's!!), Phil tossed the pill in, and I held her until she swallowed it. It took three tries to drop the pill in far enough back but it worked. I've tried wrapping pills in treats before, but the cats just eat around it and spit out the pill.
__________________

__________________
Liesje is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com