For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ylimeU2 said:
As much as I love them, my cats can drive me insane. I'm expecting company today, so I spent the last two days cleaning the house from top to bottom. I ran out to the store to grab some food before they arrived, and when I got back, the house was a disaster area. All of the dining room chairs had been knocked over. One of them knocked a whole in the wall. Two plants that had just been watered where down, leaving nice muddy puddles. Cat toys everywhere. I've found a pile of them on the sofa, a couple in chairs, even on on the dining room table. I don't know what happened or which one of my three angels were the culprits. Given how innocent all of them all looking, they all had their little role.

I've never seen them do anything like this before. As frustrating as it was, I have to laugh. I never knew they could make the house look like a tornado came through. :lol:

oh my god! :lol:

Sicy said:
Thanks everyone :hug:

We had to put ChiChi down about a month ago and I was too uspet to say anything as we had her for 19 years :( It was very sad for all of us.

But my Dad was really anxious to get another cat, which surprised me and my mom so much. He was never a cat person.. but I think the love he had with ChiChi showed him just how wonderful of a companion that a cat can make. :heart:

Tiffy's foster mom was so sad to let her go, but she knew that she would have a wonderful new life with my parents. :)

I'm really sorry, sicy. :(

tiffy is a lovely looking cat! :)

TripThruUreWires said:
Oh dear God, I clicked on this thread completely thinking that it was the photos of Interferencers thread and I'm like, "WTF, this has completed turned into one of those gosh darn 'cat' threads. . . why is Sicy allowing this diversion to go unaddressed. . .better yet, why is she contributing to it by engaging these feline freaks?!. . .Talk about a double standard!". :confused:

No joke. Insanity on my part. Sorry. . .just thought I would share that. :crazy: :wink:

You're a freak :wink:

The lady that found Tiffy sent my Dad this email.. omg it makes me so sad and so happy at the same time.

Hi Tony and Annamaria;
I wonder if you ever saw this picture. I took it of Tiffany, back in April. We had learned she was hiding under the big rig trailer in the back of the San Mateo PetSmart store. It took a while for her to come down where we could see her. I made her a bed in the cardboard box and we left food out for her. Gradually, she came to trust us and finally in May we were able to get her into a carrier and rescue her from under the trailer.
I am so happy that she has found a home with you.
Carol

trailercat-1.jpg

Reading about Chi Chi, it makes me sad to even THINK about poor Maxxy. He wasn't even MY cat per se, he was my roommates. But he was so much a part of my life, I'd be alone with him for hours each day. I wonder where he is now, hope he's ok. It's like he didn't do anything wrong and he's punished by being thrown out of a home.

:sad:

Aw, that picture is precious!!

Kenya is sort of like a cat - you have to earn her trust and affection. It doesn't come free!

<<< Kenya

The cats still rule the roost, though. They stare her in the face and she will actually back away from her food bowl. Cats CAN push a German Shepherd around!

Liesje said:
<<< Kenya

The cats still rule the roost, though. They stare her in the face and she will actually back away from her food bowl. Cats CAN push a German Shepherd around!

My cats have always pushed the dogs around, and I've had several 100+ lb dogs. The dogs seem to know they have to be gentle with the cats, but the cats don't seem to feel any need to pull punches around the dogs. The only dogs I've had that have been rough with the cats have been the smaller dogs, and even they weren't too bad. I have to say I'm glad my cats don't get to 100 lbs -- they would be major terrors if they did!

My brother's cat Spunky Butt was chasing my dog Zeke around the yard a few nights ago. It was hilarious and they were both having a blast. I just wish I had a video camera when it was going on.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

OK so I just got home for fall break, haven't seen Chloe in 6 weeks, and I am SO happy!!!!!! (So is she).

She is also at a very healthy weight, she doesn't have the fat tummy she used to which means she has a lot more energy and she's much more playful.

:D

U2democrat said:

OK so I just got home for fall break, haven't seen Chloe in 6 weeks, and I am SO happy!!!!!! (So is she).

She is also at a very healthy weight, she doesn't have the fat tummy she used to which means she has a lot more energy and she's much more playful.

awesome news!! I bet you were so thrilled to see her.. Yeah for you and Chloe!:yippie:

Sicy said:
Thanks everyone :hug:

We had to put ChiChi down about a month ago and I was too uspet to say anything as we had her for 19 years :( It was very sad for all of us.

But my Dad was really anxious to get another cat, which surprised me and my mom so much. He was never a cat person.. but I think the love he had with ChiChi showed him just how wonderful of a companion that a cat can make. :heart:

Tiffy's foster mom was so sad to let her go, but she knew that she would have a wonderful new life with my parents. :)

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug: The new kitty is beautiful!

I need to put up more Chloe pics. :uhoh:

U2democrat said:

That's wonderful--I'm glad she's doing well, and it is good for both of you that you are together. :hug:

Pusspuss & Mr. Luigi = :cute:
Zooropa = :cute: :giggle:
Chloe & U2Dem :yippie: hairball and all!

I went to get my hair done yesterday, and kept hearing this high pitched meowing/mewing. I asked what it was, and they told me that one of the workers there found (I think) about 12 kittens in the new place she moved into, but there was no mommy around. They had brought one in. Another woman thought the kitty couldn't be more than about 3 weeks old. Grey with a white spot. She said Siamese, but the kittly looked nothing like a Siamese. I held him for about a minute. He was shaking/shivering. They were just passing him around, and then the lady who had brought him in seemed to cuddle & wrap him up in a blanket. He had just eaten a little something prior to my holding him. He was so :cute:

Kittens :heart:

My cats are loving their lives right now! It's hot (for an October, about 90 degrees) so everything is open and the landlord recently came to fix the screens on the porch and put in brand new carpet. The cats are out there all day long.

You sure you don't wanna open this door and let us out?
1507042391_9733490f54.jpg

Marijke, up in everybody's biznazz
1507898798_5026e537c0.jpg

1507897938_d4431a5682.jpg

I gots cwazy eyes!
1507041541_eed3dc2050.jpg

This new carpet is bitchin! (it's that indoor/outdoor stuff, but it's actually soft and cushy)
1507041031_cd091dabc4.jpg

1507041921_33b5b28a45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom