For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waynetravis said:
Earlier today, I filled the bath up with about 4inches of clear soapy water to clean it.

Left it for about an hour or so and came back to find AZD splashing around in it :lol: :mad:
I walked in and he just sat there looking at me purring as if nothing had happened.
Now, if I wanted bathe him, he would scratch my eyes out.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

:giggle: :lmao:

that is just too funny!! I think that is a first for me as far as cats in the water.. Isabella would just freak...haha

My cat is doing is business outside his litterbox again :huh:
It was upstairs curled up in a box and then it casually went down and did it on the living room carpet near it's climbing tower.

The kitchen and backroom door were wide and it had easy acess to it's littlerbox, but did'nt use it.
And still does it on the bathroom floor :|
The bathroom is laminate floor so it's easy to clean, but the carpet!!?!!! :yuck:

His litterbox was made fresh today, but he only seems to use it for waterworks.
Don't really wanna go to much into detail, but his presents aren't solid either, could that be a reason why he doesn't goto the litterbox?

waynetravis said:
My cat is doing is business outside his litterbox again :huh:
It was upstairs curled up in a box and then it casually went down and did it on the living room carpet near it's climbing tower.

The kitchen and backroom door were wide and it had easy acess to it's littlerbox, but did'nt use it.
And still does it on the bathroom floor :|
The bathroom is laminate floor so it's easy to clean, but the carpet!!?!!! :yuck:

His litterbox was made fresh today, but he only seems to use it for waterworks.
Don't really wanna go to much into detail, but his presents aren't solid either, could that be a reason why he doesn't goto the litterbox?

TMI

:barf: :yuck:

Sorry.
How do you think we feel?

I would edit to make it more user friendly, but you've quoted me :shrug:

Has he been dewormed more than once, Wayne? If not, I'd try that first since the cat is still young. Beckham was dewormed before I got him but he still must've had some eggs inside b/c he developed worms and we had to do it again.

wt,
i was just being silly.. its not a problem for me.. I didn't mean for you to take it so seriously..

:(

btw.. I am pretty familiar with messes that cats do.. such as that and I know it aint pretty... trust me..

Last edited:
Lies - Its has been dewormed as a kitten, but we'll try it again to see how it goes.
Its only eating cat buscuits too. it doesn't have cat meat.

U2F4E - It's alright, I'm sorry myself. I knew that it might be touch much information when I typed it.
Bit I figured it need to be said just incase there was any problems with him.

I would take him to the vet and ask about a dewormer. The ones you can get OTC generally won't do the trick. Also, the vet may be able to make a more specific diagnosis. Cats pooping outside of the box is not usually a behavioral problem but a medical problem, especially with such a young cat (it would be more possible if it were an adult cat that had never used a litter box before).

waynetravis said:
Lies - Its has been dewormed as a kitten, but we'll try it again to see how it goes.
Its only eating cat buscuits too. it doesn't have cat meat.

U2F4E - It's alright, I'm sorry myself. I knew that it might be touch much information when I typed it.
Bit I figured it need to be said just incase there was any problems with him.

Well, this is a cat-lovers' thread. And we all know all that involves! :wink: So don't worry about it!

Diarrhea is never a good sign.
Best bet would be a quick vet trip to have him checked out. :up:
Especially if he's still going outside the box.

Here's a pretty pic I just took of Zoey :)

booboosun8-07.jpg

:cute:

We got the antibiotics for chloe, it's in liquid form thank goodness and we just squirt it in her mouth. Next week she'll get that bad ol' tooth pulled...I just wish I could be there for her :( (I move back to school on Saturday)

My little cat has been unwell recently..we took her to the vet yesterday and she has a virus! The vet said that her chances were 50/50 and that she would have to stay overnight. She's home today and looking a lot better but she's not out of the woods yet..apparently if she doesn't improve over the next few days her chances won't look too good :(

Oh I'm sorry music.u2. I hope you little cat does better and makes a full recovery. :yes:

Your avatar pic is adorable. :cute:

Also sending good thoughts Chloe's way, u2dem. :yes:

Thanks :hug: I'll write back in a couple of days to let you how she's doing! Hope your cat gets better too U2dem :)

I'm not really sure what virus it is. You see we took her in..she was a ferral cat originally and we tamed her as a kitten. The vet said that it is likely that one of the cats in her clan is a carrier and has passed it on to our cat. We feed the other cats outside as they are not as tame but none of them seem to be affected by it thankfully!

Last edited:
Chloe's very upset at the moment. I've packed up all my stuff and loaded it in the car...she knows i'm getting ready to leave her for a long time and she's very upset with me :(

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

that's so sad.. poor chloe... and you too of course. Cats are so intune to what is going on. Smart lil stinkers they are..

hang in there u2dem! :hug:

Sicy said:
Oh no, what kind of virus?? I hope she makes it :( :pray:

A form of feline enteritis I think the vet said to my dad...

I can't really find much of it online, except the description of it sounds a bit like Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP).

She seems ok at the moment, but we've been warned she probably won't survive if she relapses in the next few days.

As my sister says she was a ferral cat...her siblings and mother are still about but she was the only one that we managed to tame...her brother will come into the house though and eat her food and then hide behind one of the chairs for a while, and we can pet him while on the windowsill, but he is still very edgey. The others will still generally scatter or hiss if we come too close. Though currently Tiny (our cat) she is very edgey at the moment...she is not used to being entirely cooped up in the house all day.

There was a little black cat in our backyard the other night. Otto and the cat sat staring at eachother separated by the glass door. :cute: The cat had the strangest meow! It was so cute until my dad scared it away :madwife:

Hey guys. So, I went on vacation with my parents to Turkey this summer(my mom is Turkish, I'm half-Turkish, we go there every so often) from early July to mid-August(got back a couple weeks ago), and there were SO many stray cats there, just everywhere you look. So, I have a ton of pictures, and will be posting them here. It will take a handful of posts. Without further ado:

p7120007zc1.jpg

p7120008kd7.jpg

p7120010kx2.jpg

p7120011hh1.jpg

p7120015gs8.jpg

p7120032er4.jpg

p7120033um3.jpg

p7140021qq1.jpg

p7140034du9.jpg

p7150015qd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.