For Cat Lovers Only VII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BonoIsMyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 5,241
Local Time: 02:59 AM
My vet charges $33 for an initial exam and $28 for a follow-up appointment. Most visits cost more because of shots, medicine, or tests, but I feel like they're reasonable. The cost of living in my area is very low, which is probably why these prices are lower than ones others have mention.

I love my vet. Her office is only for cats (though she did see my friends' bunny one time too), and she's always very thorough.

I'm glad Marijke is okay
__________________

__________________
BonoIsMyMuse is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #107
pgv
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,979
Local Time: 08:59 AM
My cat came home today with a hole in her ear! We have absolutely no idea how it got there, but it was bloody and looked painful.. she'll be going to the vets tomorrow.
__________________

__________________
pgv is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 07:12 PM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
*browneyedgirl*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: clueless
Posts: 3,692
Local Time: 02:59 AM

I did this shitfaced< but I love my cat
__________________
*browneyedgirl* is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 07:14 PM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
*browneyedgirl*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: clueless
Posts: 3,692
Local Time: 02:59 AM
__________________
*browneyedgirl* is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,268
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by partygirlvox
My cat came home today with a hole in her ear! We have absolutely no idea how it got there, but it was bloody and looked painful.. she'll be going to the vets tomorrow.
Oh, poor baby! How is she now?
__________________
Babydoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #111
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 42,640
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra
A couple new pics:

HellKitten (Spunky Butt) and Rickenbacker


Which one is SpunkyButt, and which one is Rickenbacker? The yellow one looks a lot like our Fergus, who really knows how to sleep comfortably!







Callie does pretty well, too!




Fergus's latest masterpiece:

__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 08:03 PM   #112
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 12:59 AM


Partygirlvox- i really hope your kitty is ok!
__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 09:07 PM   #113
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Great pics everyone! Especially that TP mess

My kitties today

"Maaike" snoozing


New best buds


Streeeeeeetch


Becks enjoying it being 80 degrees instead of snowing like normal






Posh begging for a tummy rub


Something really important must be under there


Marijke waiting for the trash compactor truck to come back (she can't decide whether she's enthralled or completely terrified)
__________________
Liesje is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #114
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsPurrl



Fergus's latest masterpiece:

My sister has to keep the door to the bathroom at her apartment closed at all times . . . or that happens .
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #115
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 12:59 AM
I your kitties Liesje!!!
__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #116
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 42,640
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


My sister has to keep the door to the bathroom at her apartment closed at all times . . . or that happens .
We've taken to putting the TP in the medicine chest on on top of the shower stall to avoid temptation.
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 AM   #117
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsPurrl


Which one is SpunkyButt, and which one is Rickenbacker? The yellow one looks a lot like our Fergus, who really knows how to sleep comfortably!







Callie does pretty well, too!




Fergus's latest masterpiece:

Rickenbacker is the yellow one and Spunky Butt is the grey tabby w/white. Spunky actually lives next door (duplex) with my brother, but he likes to visit my cats sometimes. Ricky is the only one of mine who really likes him although a few others kinda like him (and one -- Miss Myrrh -- hates him and will chase and beat him whenever she can. He's afraid of her....most of the cats are afraid of her. She's a heller. ).

I call Ricky a noodle cat because he's usually so relaxed he will just drape when you pick him up. From the way he's sprawled out there, it looks as if Fergus might very well be a noodle cat too! I have to laugh at his "masterpiece" because just recently Ricky has started to shred rolls of paper towels. When I mentioned this to my brother he said that Spunky Butt is a toilet tissue shredder. I think Spunky is a bad influence on Ricky!!
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 03-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #118
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 42,640
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra


Rickenbacker is the yellow one and Spunky Butt is the grey tabby w/white. Spunky actually lives next door (duplex) with my brother, but he likes to visit my cats sometimes. Ricky is the only one of mine who really likes him although a few others kinda like him (and one -- Miss Myrrh -- hates him and will chase and beat him whenever she can. He's afraid of her....most of the cats are afraid of her. She's a heller. ).

I call Ricky a noodle cat because he's usually so relaxed he will just drape when you pick him up. From the way he's sprawled out there, it looks as if Fergus might very well be a noodle cat too! I have to laugh at his "masterpiece" because just recently Ricky has started to shred rolls of paper towels. When I mentioned this to my brother he said that Spunky Butt is a toilet tissue shredder. I think Spunky is a bad influence on Ricky!!
Thanks, Indra. Yes, Fergus is a noodle cat. He's so huge that when I'm holding him and he wants down, his long legs windmill in all directions.
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #119
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 11:59 PM
I keep sending pics to the i has a cheezeburger site but they havent put them up









http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #120
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,690
Local Time: 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/
That website
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com