For Cat Lovers Only VII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:
My mom's cat Theodore is really sick. He's staying at the vet right now, they think his kidneys might be bad. He had eaten some of the recalled cat food, so we're worried it might be that. :sad: We would have thought it would have already affected him if that's the problem, but who knows? :( The doctor says he doesn't know if he'll get better. :sad:

349%3C469%3A3%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A63%3A365%3Aot1lsi

:hug:

That is really scary. I hope he is okay.

Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone. :hug:

Good news though!!

Theodore's bloodwork came back normal! :D They are keeping him at the vet to keep an eye on him and keep administering his antibiotics, but they said he should be fine. :happy:

I'd been trying to call her to check up on him, but her phone kept going right to voicemail. :scream: I talked to my dad, and he said that her phone broke, but she got in touch with him to let him know that Theo is okay. :)

Bonochick said:
Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone. :hug:

Good news though!!

Theodore's bloodwork came back normal! :D They are keeping him at the vet to keep an eye on him and keep administering his antibiotics, but they said he should be fine. :happy:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! :hug: Theo :hug:

Soooooo glad to hear such wonderful news.....:wink:

These pics are a few years old, sorry about the quality of the scans. This is Ike - named after the South Park character because he actually sounded like him when he meowed :lol: If you're familiar with the show you should be having a good giggle right now ;) Ike is now in kitty heaven :( I'm not a huge cat person and he was the only one I've had, but he was a cool kid.
ikebelly.jpg

Oh hai thar..

kittyyawn.jpg

I'm in ur boxes, helpin u move..

kittyferret.jpg

Attackin ur ferretz..

kittyhide.jpg

Nap now. Kthx. Bai.

My parents brought Jack a peacock feather and a shopping bag of treats when they came up for my graduation this weekend. He's been going nuts with the feather, snorting and diving on it. He thinks he's so ferocious :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom