For Cat Lovers Only VII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic of Pokey is just :cute: X100000000000000000 :combust:

Good to see a recent pic of Chloe too :love:

I dont have any plants at all in my house. There are just too many that are poisonous, I dont even bother.

Alrighty kids, first page has been updated with all the pics in this thread.

FYI for future, please include your cats' name.

DSCN0772.jpg

Worf's glamor shot :wink:.

You're welcome everyone. Still bored, so I just added more from the last thread too. Mostly people's kitty's that havent been posted in this thread.

My mom's cat Theodore is really sick. He's staying at the vet right now, they think his kidneys might be bad. He had eaten some of the recalled cat food, so we're worried it might be that. :sad: We would have thought it would have already affected him if that's the problem, but who knows? :( The doctor says he doesn't know if he'll get better. :sad:

349%3C469%3A3%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A63%3A365%3Aot1lsi

:cute: Worf is such a cute cat! he's more brownish than most siamese cats I know :cute:

:hug: hope everything will be fine with Theodore BC! Can cats survive with only one kidney like humans? :hmm:

wow Sicy, you should be bored more often!!! :applaud:

Sicy said:
Alrighty kids, first page has been updated with all the pics in this thread.

FYI for future, please include your cats' name.

Thanks, Sicy! That is amazing! :bow:

Galeongirl said:
Can cats survive with only one kidney like humans? :hmm:

It doesnt quite work like that. But they can live with damage to the kidneys if caught early enough.

I hope that everyone keeps up to speed on the recalled food list. It's a horrible to shame to have any cat sick because of this mess :down:

Bonochick said:
My mom's cat Theodore is really sick. He's staying at the vet right now, they think his kidneys might be bad. He had eaten some of the recalled cat food, so we're worried it might be that. :sad: We would have thought it would have already affected him if that's the problem, but who knows? :( The doctor says he doesn't know if he'll get better. :sad:

349%3C469%3A3%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A63%3A365%3Aot1lsi

awwwwwwwwww BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: x infinity!!

I hope and pray that theodore gets better!! :hug: He's in our thoughts for sure!!!:wink:

Bonochick said:

:sad: I hope she didn't exposed to too much of that stuff. :hug: to you and the family Kat

To everyone else, after looking through everyone's photos, I want to squeeze each and everyone of your kitties :cute: I think shall be doing a world kitty squeezin' tour shortly.

We've got a litter of mini-Beckhams at the shelter right now. They are too cute! I love to watch them mess around while I'm on a break.

MI283.8368750-1-x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom