For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
New thread time. Geez there's a lot of cat lovers here :wink:

No new pics from me so I'll just post some random ones to start us off.

zoeylick.jpg

zoeyperchhang2.jpg

Eating grass
zoeygrass3.jpg

zoeygetsaki.jpg

zoeygroomsaki.jpg

I've got a question regarding playing..... Never having 2 cats before, I don't know what "normal playing" is per se. The 2 have been getting along well and they play/wrestle quite a bit, but lately I've noticed an exsessive amount of fur clumps on my carpet. I do maintain their claws and just snipped them recently. Is this normal?

Re: Re: For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

elevated_u2_fan said:
:ohmy: Saki looks alot smaller in this picture, did you take this one when he was younger?

Yep, he was just a few months old there :D And in the second one too.

cruzila,
It's probably playing, just maybe rough playing. Do they hiss and growl when they play? Or do you just find the fur? lol. If they were truly fighting, trust me you'd know it. The sounds of a true cat fight are like fingers on a chalkboard to me :yikes:

My neighbor brought her kittum Dewey over last night to play but Saki doesnt like him. He chases him around the house and I can tell he's pissed like he wants to kick his ass as he hisses and swats at him really mad like. With Zoey he just baps her lightly on the head or they rabbit kick each other and wrestle.. you can tell the difference if you've seen both.

cruzila said:
I've got a question regarding playing..... Never having 2 cats before, I don't know what "normal playing" is per se. The 2 have been getting along well and they play/wrestle quite a bit, but lately I've noticed an exsessive amount of fur clumps on my carpet. I do maintain their claws and just snipped them recently. Is this normal?

I vacuum several times a week because of this. Posh and Beckham play HARD! I mean, fur flies, Posh is screaming (but she always starts it), they throw each other down so hard they've moved furniture. Posh usually instigates by leaping onto Beckham, who latches onto her neck or a back leg until she shrieks. They play/fight like this several times a day. They never hiss or growl and I've never seen either one bleed, so I let it go. Beckham's a bully because he's so much bigger than both the girls, but Posh is like the youngest sib who stirs all the shit and then is the first to cry to mommy. Posh is really getting along w/ Marijke b/c she likes to play chase and swat, rather than attack and go for the jugular.

I swear Saki and Beckham are so alike in so many ways.
He is my resident bully lol.

Awesome pics Cari and Sicy!!

I agree about the play fighting thing - Columbus and Jewel play really rough sometimes - usually first thing in the morning after breakfast for some reason - guess they have plenty of energy then!! Anyhow, they really go at it, but never enough for it to sound like a true cat fight - Like Sicy said - that sound is hard to miss!!!
As long as no one gets hurt I wouldn't worry at all :)

Hopefully my new camera will arrive in the next day or two and i'll have some new pics to show off :)

kittysleep6.JPG

Back when he had stripes
kittylying6.JPG

the rescued kitty!
Picture%20011.jpg

poshdoor.jpg

This is such a crappy picture, but sooo funny!
poshkide.JPG

Diggin! (we eventually had to trash this couch b/c of what she did to it)
Picture%20060.jpg

Picture%20062.jpg

Sicy, we should make a sticky first post like the photo thread posts that has a list of all the cats and their picture, like:

"Beckham" (Liesje, Got Philk?) Photo

If everyone posts their one favorite pic of each of their cats, I can write it up this weekend and maybe Sicy can add it?

cruzila said:
I don't think I posted this one....

01-06-07_2019.jpg

This was taken with my cell phone so quality is not so great. It's pretty hard to get photo's of the new guy, let alone the 2 of them together.

AWW so cute!!!!!! :cute:

Liesje said:
Sicy, we should make a sticky first post like the photo thread posts that has a list of all the cats and their picture, like:

If everyone posts their one favorite pic of each of their cats, I can write it up this weekend and maybe Sicy can add it?

Sure if you want!

I only have kitten pics of Saki so here are a few of my favorites.

saki5.jpg

sakikirby.jpg

flyingsaki.jpg

sakicoke.jpg

sakicoy.jpg

sakidemon2.jpg

Naughty!

sakifridge.jpg

And this one cracks me up! :lmao:

sakilayonzoey.jpg

Awww that 4th last one is so cute Sicy! :cute:

The one in the fridge :lmao: cats a re sooo lovely&funny too! :wink:

Liesje said:

Great idea!

And I have lots of kitten pics of Mia, but none on the computer. Boo. :(

I know I have a few though. She's not much bigger now, so no one could probably tell anyway!

The kitty pics are so precious. :cute:

Wow, Sicy, he was tiny! How old was he when you got him? Beckham was already 16 weeks, but Posh was only 8 weeks, Marijke I'm not sure but I'd guess 15 weeks (though she was severely malnourished and is still catching up size-wise).

Those jumping pics are insane! Mine won't do that anymore :grumpy: Loki will actually do backflips, but I hardly ever get to see him these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom