For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
So many adorable kitties in this thread :cute: :cute:

I had to post this picture of Cassidy last night, in full super cute, hamming it up to the camera mode.

hammingitup.jpg

awwwww :cute:

thanks everyone - im feeling a bit better today - its just weird not having him around finding him in little cute hiding spots and feeling a big heavy lump on my legs at night! hehehe

Thought i'd post a few of my favouite photos of Jarvis that I took during his stay :cute:

jarvisleep.jpg

Sleeping under my boyf's arms on the day bed

jarvislick.jpg

Having a bath - he looks so mong awwww! :giggle:

javcute.jpg

Always getting on my lap when i was using the laptop!

jarvisadam-1.jpg

With his foster dad - his favourite place to be he :heart: adam so much!

Awww, he is just so cute! such a wonderful little kitty cat :love:

Jarvis is so adorable. :cute: He was lucky you could keep him for your friend.

Now that you know just how much fun they can be you need a cat of your own. :yes:

My uncle's off to Japan for work, so I need to take care of his three cats. Of course I don't mind about that lol

So yesterday morning when i went to his apartment, I saw a broken vase on the floor. It's so easy to figure out who murdered the vase :lol: So I cleaned up the place, and played with them for an hour or so before i headed to school.

When I went there again at night, another vase (broken, of course) was lying on the floor!! I was looking at them and they looked like 'Don't look at me, nothing happened!' :eyebrow:

This morning when i opened the door, guess what I saw?

A broken vase!!!!!!!

:mad:

How am I gonna explain that to my uncle? I mean, the vases were there quite some time now, and all of a sudden they're all gone...

Gotta love the kitties :|

I still love them though... They are so cute to be hated :scream:

Can you put all the breakable items away??? Naugty kitties!! :ohmy:

Amy, Jarvis is so :cute: I think you have no choice now but to get your own kitty :wink:

Sicy said:

That is so cute. Saki LOVES those toy mice, besides playng fetch with them he likes to put them in my shoes :lol:

That's one of the ones from the package you sent her. :yes:

I don't let her play with them too often cause she'll shoot them under the oven and then I hear her paw banging against it all night until I have to grab a wooden spoon and get it out for her. :lol:

Love the little snuggly kitties, and omg Saki and the blue crack. I know I have pics of Mia in front of my comp, somewhere, too. :giggle:

christiana said:
My uncle's off to Japan for work, so I need to take care of his three cats. Of course I don't mind about that lol

So yesterday morning when i went to his apartment, I saw a broken vase on the floor. It's so easy to figure out who murdered the vase :lol: So I cleaned up the place, and played with them for an hour or so before i headed to school.

When I went there again at night, another vase (broken, of course) was lying on the floor!! I was looking at them and they looked like 'Don't look at me, nothing happened!' :eyebrow:

This morning when i opened the door, guess what I saw?

A broken vase!!!!!!!

:mad:

How am I gonna explain that to my uncle? I mean, the vases were there quite some time now, and all of a sudden they're all gone...

Gotta love the kitties :|

I still love them though... They are so cute to be hated :scream:

Our crew breaks things when we leave also--they get progressively more destructive the longer we are away. They once completely destroyed one of those tri-fold floor screens. The petsitter saved the remains of it to show us b/c she was afraid we wouldn't beleive her if we didn't see it for ourselves. They also move the furniture around. You have to see it to beleive it...

A gal posted this on a cat forum I'm on in a 'bathroom kitties' thread.
I seriously laughed out loud for like 5 minutes :lmao:

nachwallpaper.jpg

I've finally found a method that WORKS for keeping my cats off the counters and away from people food! :love:

I call it a cat rattle and although I'd read about it before, I never was convinced it would work until I saw my friend use it with his cats. You put like 20 pennies in a soda can and tape the top shut. When the cat is on the counter, ya frickin shake that thing and they split like the end of the world just happened right there on the counter! It's great, b/c they associate the noise with the can, not me, and now won't go where the can is (so I keep it wherever I don't want cats). I've only done it a few times and they're already had. So if you see Dew cans showing up in my photos, it doesn't mean I'm messy it means "no cats here."

I've tried everything in the past: citrus scent, aluminum foil, yelling NO or trying to make a loud noise...but this is the first thing they've consistently responded to. They fear the rattle more than a pack of rabid pit bulls!

Last edited:
We're lucky in that Otto doesn't climb on the counters. He occasionally climbs on the dining room table (which has a tablecloth on it), but we never eat on it. There's too much junk on it to even find a spot :lol: He can look out the dining room window from there.

And we prefer eating in front of the TV anyways.

Liesje said:
I've finally found a method that WORKS for keeping my cats off the counters and away from people food! :love:

I call it a cat rattle and although I'd read about it before, I never was convinced it would work until I saw my friend use it with his cats. You put like 20 pennies in a soda can and tape the top shut. When the cat is on the counter, ya frickin shake that thing and they split like the end of the world just happened right there on the counter! It's great, b/c they associate the noise with the can, not me, and now won't go where the can is (so I keep it wherever I don't want cats). I've only done it a few times and they're already had. So if you see Dew cans showing up in my photos, it doesn't mean I'm messy it means "no cats here."

I've tried everything in the past: citrus scent, aluminum foil, yelling NO or trying to make a loud noise...but this is the first thing they've consistently responded to. They fear the rattle more than a pack of rabid pit bulls!

Those compressed air cans work for me.. just a couple quick blasts on their butt and they go flying. :shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:
One time when Chloe was a kitty she got all nosy and fell into the toilet. It was the funniest thing ever. :lol:

Saki fell into the toilet twice when he was a kitten.
One time, I haddnt had a chance to flush yet :crack:

My sister had a question about cat food and I kept forgetting to ask you guys :reject:. Homer will be a year old in March (well, that's the closest approximation the vet could give her). Right now she's feeding him Purina kitten chow.

At what age should she stop feeding him kitten chow? What's the next type of food she should get? Adult chow?

I couldn't answer her question, Worf only eats Fancy Feast chicken hearts and livers (I know :reject: ).

After a year she can switch to adult cat food. Probably best to stay with the same brand since that's what he's used to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom