For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 34 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #496
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje
Toes

Old 03-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #497
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:59 PM
Liesje!

And glad to hear Miep is ok
Hope someone can take care of the orange tabby. We're too far away

Old 03-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #498
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra

That might be able to be arranged if you are serious.
Is he neutered? That would be my only concern, otherwise I'd be serious. The surgery I could possibly afford, but keeping a close watch over a recovering cat in a tiny apartment with three other cats might be really hard and stressful for him. Actually, if our HS is still doing $2 Tomcat Tuesdays, I can get a cat neutered for $2! I may not keep him, but I'd rather foster a cat indefinitely while trying to find it a good home than see it dumped at a shelter. I've noticed lately that several people have had good success re-homing cats through our "eDeals" forum at school. I've offered to foster several and each person has said they'd found the cat a permanent home.

EDIT: OK I read he is neutered. I can foster a cat, or at least put an ad up on our school forum and see if there is any interest around here...
Old 03-13-2007, 05:17 AM   #499
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:59 PM
^

Great news on the orange kitty front! My friend may have found him a home! The deal is dependent on the new cat and the person's current cat getting along, but it looks pretty good. My friend stopped by the place where kitty will go Monday and will be taking him there on Wednesday (it's on the way to her niece's dialysis treatment, so that's very handy).

So it looks as if the cat emergency is solved for right now. You know I starting to think that just by saying you'll foster a cat, Liesje, the forces align to find it a home. That's a pretty good talent!

But of course, over the past few days there has been a little cat hanging around the house. I think it might be cared for (or at least fed) by the people across the street, but I'm not sure, so I put some cat food out for it.

$2 for neutering?!? Wow, that's a wonderful price. I bet they are booked up on that day for weeks ahead. I was thrilled when I found a place to get Spunky Butt neutered for $29 (and they offer inexpensive shots too, so he's all done for the year at a very reasonable price).
Old 03-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #500
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra

$2 for neutering?!? Wow, that's a wonderful price. I bet they are booked up on that day for weeks ahead. I was thrilled when I found a place to get Spunky Butt neutered for $29 (and they offer inexpensive shots too, so he's all done for the year at a very reasonable price).
You'd think, but people can be so lazy. Some of the volunteers round up male ferals and have them done. We also have C-SNIP which does ferals for free in their mobile unit.

Glad he found a home in your neck of the woods!!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 PM   #501
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje

Caught! This is what our cats drink out of, this or the toilet

I've had that problem too, especially when I'm cleaning my aquarium, Miep tends to try to drink the dirty water!
oh, and my fishes ofcourse yes, she tries to DRINK them...

Thanks for all the hugs, I was really scared that she'd ran into a car or so! She's a bit goofy today, threw up on the pillow she's been lying on since last night.. and she lied on my lap for three hours this afternoon, she usually lies on my lap for... an hour tops.. then she gets bored/annoyed and walks away... she still walks the stairs slowly, but jumps every now and then... so I think she's doing fine..

the orange cat looks so cute wish I could take him home!

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...