For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible, but a little funny. So Phil and I are in Chicago for the weekend. His sister is feeding the cats once a day while we are gone. She called this morning b/c they went to our apartment and found two piles of poop! Then she realized that somehow the closet doors got shut, so the cat's couldn't use the litter boxes!! (we keep the boxes in a big closet with sliding/folding doors) The poor cats! :lol: Luckily, it doesn't appear they peed anywhere and there was just two poops. One poop was on the cat bed in the living room. Since the "bed" is just an old pillow, I had her throw it out. I suppose it could have been much worse if she'd waited longer to come. I feel pretty bad for her, I don't want to think it's her fault, and I feel bad for the cats since obviously cats will go as long as they can bear it without a litter box, but it's still kinda funny! She said Marijke was so excited for people she was just running around and dancing in circles around the poop. The other two were probably hiding in fear/shame.

Poor guys. Cant you keep one litterbox somewhere where they will always have access to it no matter what? Luckily poo is a LOT easier to clean up than pee!

Saki was having fun on the Katwallks the other day.

He likes when we throw toys up there for him so he can 'bat' them down. :giggle:

sakikatwallksup.jpg

sakikatwallkz01-07.jpg

sakikatwallkz41-07.jpg

sakikatwallkz31-07.jpg

sakikatwallkz21-07.jpg

Awwww they are so beautiful your pics - your cats are so elegant looking unless they're fighting or leaping in the air at the time that is :lol: :wink:

Sicy said:
Poor guys. Cant you keep one litterbox somewhere where they will always have access to it no matter what? Luckily poo is a LOT easier to clean up than pee!

I wish. There's not anywhere else since it's a small apartment. At my other houses we had litter boxes on each floor (we'd take doors off closets and hang a curtain instead).

Yeah, I'm relieved it was just some poo and not pee, and it sounds like they cleaned it up already for us. Like I told Phil, I've still yet to discover a cat accident anywhere near the proportions of the messes, barf, or bodily fluid accidents I've had to deal with taking care of babies and kids.

I just saw Otto's sister & mother. OMG!!! I thought Otto was pretty soft, but these two were beyond soft and soooooooooooooooooo cute (solid grays, greenish eyes), and smaller than Otto of course :wink: :cute: :cute: :cute: And their computer screensaver was adorable - I'll have to ask Maddy if she can ask to get a copy of that pic.

Ok, I went camera-crazy with Maxxy this weekend.

Results of my stalking him:

Climbing from the table to the window sill to stare at a squirrel:
Picture405.jpg

^your kitty is SO beautiful - I just :heart: ginger cats!!!

Anyhow, here's some new one's of Jewel

I don't know if any other cats out there do this:

364047051_d06c040b50.jpg

I don't know if she thinks she is a dog or maybe a meerkat:huh:

Then I caught her in an empty beer carton:

364046461_e7442af32d.jpg

it was nothing too serious.

the rest of my family dont like cats, so they decided to get a dog :angry:
so my cat ran away and i havent seen her in over a year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back