For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #361
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cruzila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Posts: 6,591
Local Time: 07:40 PM
__________________

__________________
cruzila is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #362
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 12:40 AM
looking thru my stash of old pics on my other hard drive i found some pics of my cats kittens:



__________________

__________________
waynetravis is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #363
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by waynetravis
looking thru my stash of old pics on my other hard drive i found some pics of my cats kittens:



omg.

x 1million!
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:45 PM   #364
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 04:40 PM
^what she said
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 09:03 PM   #365
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30,150
Local Time: 11:40 PM
OMG!!!! Lots of lovely kitties!!!!!!
__________________
susanp6 is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #366
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 04:40 PM
^^^what she said!!!!!
__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 09:35 PM   #367
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by waynetravis
looking thru my stash of old pics on my other hard drive i found some pics of my cats kittens:



*Melts heart*

Aww....they are really adorable...I wish I could have all of them!
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #368
Blue Crack Addict
 
flybabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sunglasses,USA
Posts: 17,056
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by waynetravis
looking thru my stash of old pics on my other hard drive i found some pics of my cats kittens:



OmG,how Cute
__________________
flybabe is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #369
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BonoIsMyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 5,241
Local Time: 06:40 PM
A whole mess of little orange kitties

My Jack is an orange kitty. He was about a year old when I got him, so I've always wondered what he looked like as a baby.
__________________
BonoIsMyMuse is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 01:13 AM   #370
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoIsMyMuse
A whole mess of little orange kitties

My Jack is an orange kitty. He was about a year old when I got him, so I've always wondered what he looked like as a baby.


I have four orange kitties and all but one came as adults, so this is like seeing them as kittens.

(my other orange cat came as a kitten, but she's a longhaired cat and it's been a lot of years since she was a kitten.)
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 03-01-2007, 11:04 AM   #371
Refugee
 
jimmmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: lincolnshire
Posts: 1,221
Local Time: 11:40 PM
Eric update, he had his stitches removed today, good & bad news, the bad news the eye hasn't healed properly YET, thats the good news, the vet said to give him another 2 weeks, see how he gets on, if it starts to hurt him or not, at the moment its so full of blood, you can't tell his eye is open, just looks like his fur from a distance, but everything else his going fine, apart from Henry, who actually went for Eric the other day, & he's acting so bad around Eric, you know how cats move so slowly & deliberately when a strange cat is near? thats just how Henry is with Eric, the vet was surprised he was still acting this way, so for now we're keeping them apart, & see if Eric makes a 100% recovery if Henry will accept him then.
__________________
jimmmm is offline  
Old 03-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #372
The Fly
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62
Local Time: 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
A few new ones of Zoey & Saki










------------





Sicy - You're cats are gorgeous! They always look so happy!
__________________
jojo100 is offline  
Old 03-01-2007, 12:34 PM   #373
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 03:40 PM
Thank you

So Zoey has her vet checkup tomorrow and her shot. I only give them the FVRCP shot. The less the better in my opinion. And they will want a urine sample as well to make sure her urinary problems are still under control. So lets pray she has some pee when I take her
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 03-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #374
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmmm
Eric update, he had his stitches removed today, good & bad news, the bad news the eye hasn't healed properly YET, thats the good news, the vet said to give him another 2 weeks, see how he gets on, if it starts to hurt him or not, at the moment its so full of blood, you can't tell his eye is open, just looks like his fur from a distance, but everything else his going fine, apart from Henry, who actually went for Eric the other day, & he's acting so bad around Eric, you know how cats move so slowly & deliberately when a strange cat is near? thats just how Henry is with Eric, the vet was surprised he was still acting this way, so for now we're keeping them apart, & see if Eric makes a 100% recovery if Henry will accept him then.
Great news about Eric! I hope the eye does heal.

That does seem strange that Henry is still acting so bad towards Eric. Sounds as if Henry needs a bit of a smackdown! I hope he snaps out of it soon.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 03-01-2007, 02:43 PM   #375
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Justin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Mateo
Posts: 6,716
Local Time: 04:40 PM
Thought you cat lover's might like this.

dog's rule. hehehehe
__________________

__________________
Justin24 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com