For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
New thread time.

I dont have many new ones of the kids, how bout some play fighting/wrestling ones.

zoeysakifight205.jpg

zoeysakifight05.jpg

zoeysakifightnewtree.jpg

zoeysakifightnewtree2.jpg

:giggle:

Bwahaha, I love when the ears go flat. They really mean business!!! That first pic is just like Beckham and Posh fighting. They throw each other so hard, they've dented walls and even moved the couch.

BTW, how to you get fight pics? Mine are insanely blurred, and I can't use flash or Beckham's fur comes out blinding silver.

Zoey starts growling usually and her tail thrashes from side to side.. thinking she's all scary haha ..not.

I get nervous when they play near the glass table or the corner of the wall because when one pounces one and the other goes flying back.. they could really get hurt!

Liesje said:
BTW, how to you get fight pics? Mine are insanely blurred, and I can't use flash or Beckham's fur comes out blinding silver.

I definately have to use the flash because they will be blurry if I dont!

My little Scampie and her box. She loves boxes. This is my Converse (RED) shoebox.

DSCF2768.jpg

She decided it'd make a great bathtub.
DSCF2769.jpg

She'll get under it too. She acts like a hermit crab sometimes.
DSCF2772.jpg

I have PhotoShop 5.1 and I have no idea how to get rid of the redeye. It's not user friendly at all. I think you need a PhD to understand how to use Help. :banghead:

LOL isnt it funny how they always try to squeeze into the smallest boxes :lmao:

Does your camera have a red eye reduction setting? I found that it actually works good with the cats.

I stopped using Photoshop 7 and switched to Picasa, which is free. It has an amazing red eye tool, but it doesn't always work on cats. I guess their "red" eye is not quite like human red eye, so the program doesn't always understand what to do.

Liesje said:
I stopped using Photoshop 7 and switched to Picasa, which is free. It has an amazing red eye tool, but it doesn't always work on cats. I guess their "red" eye is not quite like human red eye, so the program doesn't always understand what to do.

I've had the same problem with cat pics and red eye fixers :shrug:. I tried one of those red eye pens once on a photo of Worf, and it turned her eyes flourescent green :reject:.

My sister's kitten, Homer, likes to tear apart cardboard boxes. Her whole apartment is now littered with tiny pieces of cardboard everywhere :lol:. I visited him (and my sister of course :wink: ) on Friday. I'd forgotten how much energy a kitten has! He's big on pouncing and bouncing. Unfortunately for her, it takes a toll on her collection of Star Wars figurines :shifty:. She spent 20 minutes on Friday looking for Princess Leia's head. He also knocked off Leia's hands off of another figurine. I did find Luke's fighter pilot helmet under a table. Kittens and collectables don't really mix :giggle:.

My cat Worf is 13, so her favorite habits now consist of sleeping, eating, lying around, cleaning herself, sleeping and more lying around :)

ive posted these before, i'm sure. this is abby:
abby.jpg

she'd had a shave due to her skin allergies and matting. she's now come home and will need a few hour in the feline beauty salon to get her looking good again. she's filthy and covered in burs.

zoe:
Picture028.jpg

i know i posted this one somewhere. :shifty: i'll get new ones one day.

i know they're not allowed, but this is the hooch who is causing my cats all their anguish:
IMG_5353.jpg

:love:

Awwwe Angie, they're such fluffy muffs!! Glad Abby is back home again.

I was bored so I took some pics to share:

Marijke's favorite napping spot
Pets%20Nov%2027%2006%20002.jpg

Posh' favorite napping spot. (yes, that's my Christmas tree!)
Pets%20Nov%2027%2006%20009.jpg

Pets%20Nov%2027%2006%20013.jpg

Pets%20Nov%2027%2006%20019.jpg

Pets%20Nov%2027%2006%20023.jpg

Cool, Laura! :)

Well, I decided that I'll be waiting until after the new year before deciding on anything. It has more to do with money than anything else. I hate that I can't bring home a new kitty before Christmas, but it's for the best. :sigh:

Mia can hold onto her "only furbaby" status just a little bit longer. :giggle:

Last edited:
Joe came home from the store earlier this afternoon and found this. That's Holly in the third picture...but she was only in the wrong place at the wrong time...we don't know who did it since it happened with Joe was away.

badcat2Large-1.jpg

badcat2Large.jpg

badcat3Large.jpg

I just noticed you can see my "Propaganda" book on the shelf in the background of a couple of the pictures.

:)

I have absolutely 0 plants in my house because I dont trust my cats when I'm not home!

I had three - one I brought to work because I found out it's toxic, another is in a place the cats don't go, and the third is a palm tree that Beckham's chewed so much I just cut 2/3 of the dying branches off. :mad:

I want to get some nice fake plants but they're so expensive.

I take a photo of my "new kitties" almost everyday, because they are so disgustingly cute together. Introducing Toshi and Takibi...brother cow cats in love!
:heart:

287803111_f1ca704c45.jpg

307050180_a1212bceb6.jpg

307050179_4de3f64786.jpg

Mmm...cat sandwich :drool:
307050173_93d95d886f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom