For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHA - They both look rather unimpressed!

Columbus always seems to look unimpressed in photos these days:
168152453_c96857baa1.jpg

Unlike Jewel, who I think loves to pose:

304592715_42cb22c8e0.jpg

:)

Well good luck, but keep in mind that one weekend is not really long enough to know for sure if they will get along. There will always be hissing and growling for a while at first. This is totally normal. Especially if you dont do the introductions properly. If they dont attack each other it will probably be safe to say that eventually they will get along. Sometimes it takes a couple weeks, sometimes it takes a couple months, etc. :)

Hey, good luck with the PussPuss/Luigi meeting, hope it all goes well.:)
I agree with Sicy, it sometimes takes quite a while for the cats to get used to each other - It probably took Columbus a good 3-4 months before he tolerated Jewel being around, taking over his territory!

*comes out of lurking*

:cute: all the kitties are adorable!

Here's my kitty Miep, the eyes are weird yea... and my red eye program can't fix it...

kittyeyescd2.jpg

Sorry that it's so huge!

:happy: She loves to prevent me from using the computer

exhibit A: can't reach my keyboard when she lies on my hand

miepie4ry7.jpg

exhibit B: err.. that's MY mouse kitty!

kittymousexq4.jpg

I went to check in on Marijke last night and she's definitely grown while we were in Hawaii!! My family likes her, which is a BIG step since my mom and dad are cat-haters. I caught my mom with her on her lap, petting her. My mom even picked her up and carried her - another big step after first allowing the cat near her lap. I was going to take her home and would have to leave her alone in the apartment for a few days, but she is getting along good with my family so she'd be happier around people rather than alone. I didn't have time to check on Beckham and Posh, but Melissa hasn't called so no news is good news. They were fine when I dropped them off, just sniffed at Max and went to their normal spots. Beckham hissed at Loki, probably b/c Loki's tripled in size. I think Beckham thinks he still rules that house! :lol: Come Sunday we'll all be one big happy fam again...

Back
Top Bottom