For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liesje said:
I especially like the part in that vid where she gets sick of watching Beckham and randomly jumps at the doorknob :giggle:

That's the part that made me :lmao:

:sigh:

In a few hours I'll be leaving to go back to school after a 5 week winter break, which means saying goodbye to my kitty.

Poor little thing understands goodbye all to well but of course she doesn't understand why I'm gone and that I'll eventually be back. If it weren't for her I probably would have left earlier :lol:

Liesje said:
We tried to capture Marijke's meow, which is quite demanding. Sometimes she can meow for like 10 seconds straight. She didn't do it this time, but you'll get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93JM8diKtw
:laugh:

It never happens anymore so I can't record it unfortunately, but one of our cats, Lucia, used to join our dog when he'd howl at passing fire engines by running up next to him and "howling" companionably along. She got impressively good at it too, god that was funny. It's amazing how much influence you can have on the array of sounds they make just by how you interact with them...we had a collie when I was a kid who would put his paw on your arm and sigh sympathetically if he heard you sigh, it was really more of a soft whimper but you could tell he was trying to approximate the sound. I don't think it would ever even have occurred to Lucia to try making a noise like that if she hadn't seen her "big brother" doing it and wanted to join in the fun. She never did try doing it on her own, although a couple times I noticed her giving him this agitated look like, "Here it comes! Comeoncomeoncomeon!" when a fire truck went by and he failed to wake up. :giggle:

yolland said:

:laugh:

It never happens anymore so I can't record it unfortunately, but one of our cats, Lucia, used to join our dog when he'd howl at passing fire engines by running up next to him and "howling" companionably along. She got impressively good at it too, god that was funny. It's amazing how much influence you can have on the array of sounds they make just by how you interact with them...we had a collie when I was a kid who would put his paw on your arm and sigh sympathetically if he heard you sigh, it was really more of a soft whimper but you could tell he was trying to approximate the sound. I don't think it would ever even have occurred to Lucia to try making a noise like that if she hadn't seen her "big brother" doing it and wanted to join in the fun. She never did try doing it on her own, although a couple times I noticed her giving him this agitated look like, "Here it comes! Comeoncomeoncomeon!" when a fire truck went by and he failed to wake up. :giggle:

:lol:

:hug: U2democrat :hug:

Ok, I kid you not. Posh can understand and maintain short conversations.

Today, I came home and sat at the computer; something I do all too often I think now. Anyway, she walks into he room and I say, "Poshie?" She goes in an upward audible response, "mEOW?" So I say, "How are you doing Poshie?" This time, her response was, in the kind of human response, "me EEE Ooow." It had emphasis in three different parts, or different way. Like it would sound if you said, i DON'T know. Or, "i'm ALL right."

This cat is creeeeeeeeeepy...but very funny.

An update on the Max issue:

My roomate found an old couple who loves cats and they asked her if they could have him instead. I'll still miss him tho. :(

Here's Little Girl in one of her favorite spots. :cute:
S5000387.jpg

My sweet Bowie
S5000383.jpg

I just :heart: them!
S5000390.jpg

Ok I'll stop now :wink:

Never stop!! More pics more pics :lol:
Bowie is so freaking cute she sooo reminds me of Patches!

Back
Top Bottom