For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
LOL they are the cutest! :heart:
How long have you had them?

They're my boyfriend's cats, and he's had them since they were tiny - couldn't bear to split them up! I moved with him in August so I've been a kitty stepmom for four months now :sexywink:

I don't know if this has been discussed, has anyone tried the automatic kitty scooper? They are very expensive, but I have a small space and I need something that scoops right away.

My parents have had the 'litter maid' for years and they like it.

My friend has one and loves it. She couldn't use it for a long time, b/c Loki was still a kitten and I guess kitten poo makes it all clogged. She said the only problem is you have to buy special litter that is expensive.

Lol, what is it with cats and plants? If my bedroom door is open even a crack, Max pushes it open and jumps straight to the windowsill and starts chewing the plants... and almost always knocks them off. I get mad at him and he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes... and I melt! :cute:

:D

Lies, my parents just use regular clumping litter. Seems to work ok but yes it gets clogged or stopped up sometimes.

Babydoll, it might be cute but I wouldnt let him chew on plants because most are poisonous to cats!

So I come home last night to 4 broken Christmas ornaments.... Guess who the culprit was??

catintree2.jpg

catintree.jpg

:lol:

My sister's kitten has figured out how to get up into the ceiling in her kitchen. Her kitchen has those removable ceiling tiles. She went into the bathroom, then came out and couldn't see Homer, but heard something crawling around. All of a sudden a ceiling tile crashes to the floor followed by Homer :lol:.

kellyahern said:
My sister's kitten has figured out how to get up into the ceiling in her kitchen. Her kitchen has those removable ceiling tiles. She went into the bathroom, then came out and couldn't see Homer, but heard something crawling around. All of a sudden a ceiling tile crashes to the floor followed by Homer :lol:.

:ohmy: :laugh:

Holy cow these naughty cat stories!!! :lmao:
cruzila your cat looks too cute in the tree... how could you be mad haahaha!!

I'm scared to get a tree. Saki broke some of my glass ornaments last year. :shame:

What a cutie. :cute:

Update on the adoption thingy: I called tonight and found out both Elmo and the Maine Coon I loved, Lemon Drop, have been adopted. I was a lil :sad: , but :D - they found homes! I think I'm going to find an adoption event closer to Christmas so I can take the new guy home while I'm off, since it'd make sense to bring home a new family member while I had some time off (and can break up any fights! :lol: ).

No, I have absolutely zero self control. Those who know me well can attest to that! :wink:

Aww I'm glad they found homes. Dont worry I'm sure there are PLENTY more that need homes.

Mia is soooo tiny!

Our humane society is having an adoption event and I'm really sad I have to miss it (we'll be in Hawaii) b/c they always do cheap microchipping and miss Marijke needs one.

:lmao:

that kitty in the tree was so cute cruzila!!! :cute:

When Otto was a kitten, we wouldn't let him in our bedroom. That year we still wanted a Christmas tree, needless to say it was in my bedroom that year. The last year or two he's not broken any ornaments, but may snoop around. I think he's too big to actually climb into the tree (Mr. 21 pounds and doesn't eat human food either!)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
She is! She only weighs 6 lbs and some change. :uhoh: She eats like a little hog, though. No human food, though - sticks her nose up in the air at it!

I wish mine were like that. I've had Beckham for what...2.5 years now and I still don't have a good measure of how much to feed him, and the others for that matter. Both he and Posh got thin this summer, I think it was due to moving a lot and also it being so fucking hot in the houses it was seriously too hot to eat. Beckham's gained probably 2 pounds and is starting to sag and the vet said Posh is again at her max healthy weight (9 lbs) and she's looking pudgy. I feed them a little less, they get too skinny, I feed them a little more, they get fat :grumpy:

They do try to steal human food, but I don't let them, and I don't give them cat treats anymore b/c I say "treat!" and they just run to the regular food bin. When I'm making casseroles I give them each a small piece of white chicken meat, but that's the only treat unless they manage to sneak something!

Oh Liesje - your Posh has the MOST gorgeous eyes!:cute:

Christmas trees are certainly a cats playground...I came home today to find my favourite ornament - a ceramic angel - lying broken on the floor - and I thought I'd put it way up out of a kitties reach...apparently I was wrong!:shame:

I haven't been able to catch Jewel IN the xmas tree yet, but i did catch her with one of the baubles:

311878870_956751861f.jpg

And here's a new one of her I love:

304592568_68314076f5.jpg

And my big baby, Columbus...he's too old and sensible to get up to mischief...at least when i'm about...

168152334_20cb0641d5.jpg

mandy I was looking at your Flickr (I'm not a stalker I was looking for U2 pics) and I LOVE your cat pics and your dog!!

I started putting on build-a-tan for Hawaii and now the cats are trying to lick me all over :scream:

Back
Top Bottom