For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really glad my boyfriend loves cats. NO WAY IN HELL would I give Chloe up.

We are looking for an apartment right now and I am making damn sure that the apartment is cat friendly.

BD, tell your friend that it's her responsibility to make sure the cat is ok and not put in a shelter. Make sure someone who is very loving will take the cat.

:angry:

Sicy said:

A freaking MEN! Nothing makes me angrier than people who adopt animals and them dump them back at the shelter when the animal no longer 'fits into their life schedule'. I would totally move for my cats if I had to. I would not even DATE a guy that hates cats or that would not allow me to bring a cat into our home. There is just no way I could ever give up any of my cats, ever. I'd live in a freaking cardboard box with them if I had to. I know I might sound a little extreme, but I know I am not the only person that feels this way.

I dont know what part of Minnesota you are in Babydoll but here is a list of tons of shelters in MN. AS A LAST RESULT, at least have your friend pick one that says NO KILL next to it.

http://www.geocities.com/mnspayneuter/Resources.pdf

If she gives a crap at all about the cat she will drive if she has to, to take him to a no kill shelter rather than the convenient down the street shelter that will euthanize him.

My feelings exactly. I'll never understand how some people can "hate" cats. I would do anything for mine to make sure they were safe, and healthy.

I have seen worse :sad: :mad:

I have a guy friend who live in an apartment alone. He wanted something 'to play with' so he bought a kitty. But then he found out a kitty isn't just a toy. You have to take care of her so she would love you in return.

What happened was that the kitty bit him one day and the next day he just threw the kitty away, let her became a stray cat. :(

That's fucking unbelievable, how can one do this kind of thing?! After I knew about this, I stopped talking to him for a month now... He didn't even ask if anyone would be interested in taking the kitty!! All he had to do is just ask, and I would have taken the kitty straight away... :(

:mad:

Last edited:
More recent pic of my kitty. He's holding his toy which is a little seal. He cleans it like it's his very own baby. Awwwww!

DSCN1284.jpg

Sleepy Zoey

sleepyzoeypaw.jpg

She really hates having her pic taken, plus I woke her up so she looks pretty :grumpy: here lol.

zogrumps.jpg

I finally made a short video of my cats, but YouTube keeps saying it's unavailable and that I have to wait a few minutes. I uploaded it several hours ago :huh:

You can email it to yourself and then upload it to youtube maybe? I'm pretty sure I can do that with my phone. My digital camera takes better movies though.

Liesje said:
I finally made a short video of my cats, but YouTube keeps saying it's unavailable and that I have to wait a few minutes. I uploaded it several hours ago :huh:

Yeah same here.
The Saki one is working but the other one still says unavailable and I also uploaded it hours ago :angry:

It works now.

I taped this b/c Posh was trying to dig open a cereal box for about five minutes. It was so funny, and I was lucky she started trying again after I got the camera going. Then Beckham tries to fight (this is about as gentle as these two play, usually there is hair flying) and Marijke keeps trying to join in. It's obvious by the words, but that's Sense And Sensibility on in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olKKkmHm3NE

You must! Every kitty household should have one. I get mine at the dollar store!

Yeah, now you see what I mean by how she always just has this simple, stupid (in a cute way) look on her face? She marches to the beat of her own drum.

I especially like the part in that vid where she gets sick of watching Beckham and randomly jumps at the doorknob :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom