For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 59 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #871
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways

My cats like to be patted where their tail meets their back.
That reminds me of something weird my cat has been doing lately. Whenever I scratch her where her tail meets her back, she starts licking the air. Her tongue darts in and out like she's licking something

Old 02-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #872
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:56 AM
So, I came home, picked up chloe and she immediately began licking my face She only stopped because it became too painful for me and so I let her lick my hand

She's been a very happy kitty

Old 02-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #873
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:56 AM
I'm so glad you are getting to visit Chloe this weekend! Hold her and love her and kiss her . . . .
Old 02-09-2008, 04:47 AM   #874
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:56 AM
Patches just brought a live rat over here! It's horrible! There's nowhere for it to go because my patio is small and I have 7ft high fences and its scared out of its mind and the cats are just sitting there staring at it! I'm sooo tired and want to go to bed but I feel so bad for this stupid rat! I even tried to trap it in a box with cheese but the dumb rat wouldnt go in there! omg now Snowflake is after it and its screaming! This is so horrible, I'm going to wake up to a dead rat on my patio that suffered all night. /kill me.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #875
Blue Crack Addict

Yuck! I'm not into wild rats, but I hope it gets a swift death. Death by cat is probably a lot more humane than rat poisoning, methinks.

My cats have now consistently been able to open and tip over a cat food container with a latch top that weighs twice as much as them! Beckham figured out the latch a while ago, but always had to reach in to get food out. Now Posh has somehow figured a way of knocking it over. I just refilled it today and there was cat food all over the basement. Good thing I also swept the floor first!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #876
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje
Yuck! I'm not into wild rats, but I hope it gets a swift death. Death by cat is probably a lot more humane than rat poisoning, methinks.

My cats have now consistently been able to open and tip over a cat food container with a latch top that weighs twice as much as them! Beckham figured out the latch a while ago, but always had to reach in to get food out. Now Posh has somehow figured a way of knocking it over. I just refilled it today and there was cat food all over the basement. Good thing I also swept the floor first!

too smart for their own good kitties...
Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 AM   #877
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:26 PM
I've been away from my Yorke Peninsula home for two weeks now and I miss my cats like crazy.

edit: Hell, I'll post a couple pics of them. The photos are about three years old, but the cats still look the same.

Stimpy (M, b. January 1996)

Ben (F, b. March 1998)

They're both healthy and happy, but it sucks I can't see them all the time now.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:42 AM   #878
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

They're gorgeous
Old 02-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #879
Blue Crack Supplier

What beautiful kitties--I hope you will get to see them soon!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #880
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Oh how beautiful, TSP!!

I'm almost crying now.. Bela got out tonight.. My Mom and sister came bye and just oohed and awed over Bela and when they were leaving - my Mom, because she is elderly, has to be helped with her walking..well the door was open and Bela saw her chance to escape..and she did.
She hasn't been doing that, but she's feeling frisky I suppose, so now I wait.
Already searched all around since our doors at these apts are all the same color. She's always come back before, but it's been a long time since she's been out after dark - with her injury and all.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #881
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Ben and Stimpy They're both very pretty kitties.

Come home soon, Bela
Old 02-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #882
Blue Crack Addict

awww come home bela.. ur mama misses ya!!

I am worried about my Bella has a swollen eye today not sure what came about and she has me worried.. i noticed over the weekend, friday that her left eye was tearing up a bit. So I got a kleenex and wiped and didn't think nothing of it. Then yesterday she slept all day and seemed lethargic but seemed to eat and drink fine (from what I can tell).. Today (she was less lethargic today) I come home from work and noticed that the upper lid area is swollen and is drooping slightly more than her right (her left when you look at her). No problems with going to the bathroom for her, this seems fine too. I don't know what to make of this maybe she got something in her eye, or it's a infection, a cold? Mind you she's going on 15 this spring..

Anyone know what to make of this?
Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #883
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Oh Sue that's terrible news, I hope she will come back

U2fanatic because of her age and symptoms I would take her in. She may have a kitty cold or could be other things.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #884
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
awww come home bela.. ur mama misses ya!!

I am worried about my Bella has a swollen eye today not sure what came about and she has me worried.. i noticed over the weekend, friday that her left eye was tearing up a bit. So I got a kleenex and wiped and didn't think nothing of it. Then yesterday she slept all day and seemed lethargic but seemed to eat and drink fine (from what I can tell).. Today (she was less lethargic today) I come home from work and noticed that the upper lid area is swollen and is drooping slightly more than her right (her left when you look at her). No problems with going to the bathroom for her, this seems fine too. I don't know what to make of this maybe she got something in her eye, or it's a infection, a cold? Mind you she's going on 15 this spring..

Anyone know what to make of this?
Oh poor Bella.. how funny - When Susan from ARF called, I hadn't actually named Bela. I just thought of the first 4 initials of my favorite band..haha - how original
Maybe your Bella does have something in her eye. Kitty litter or something? Will she let you put any sterilized water in it?
If not - do what Sicy says, take her in.
Bela is still out, probably getting pregnant.. Hope that's not the case, but she has been showing signs of being in heat. ack! I hope she's shows up soon.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #885
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:56 AM
Hope Bela comes home soon
Hope Bella is alright Fanatic - maybe at least call the vet & see what they have to say...

SadPunk - Ben & Stimpy are so