For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worf poses for her chance at internet fame for www.makemeamerica.com

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

kellyahern said:
I like the name Twerpie :lol:

It started out as a nickname. :lol: His "real" name was Sam (after LOTR's Sam), but as he got older, it didn't suit him at all, and Twerpie came out and it stuck.

corianderstem said:
Hey Sicy, I just realized I never told anyone here that Corkscrew has an official name now: Phoebe. Can you please change it on the list of pics? Thanks!

Also, I just saw this, and it seriously is some funny shiznit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

both our cats do that:mad:

one climbs on every possible surface in the room and "accidentaly" knocks things over........

:eyebrow:

I'm telling you if Chloe had the ability to point at her mouth indicating hunger she would. She doesn't go "meow" or gently nudge against your leg and purr...she goes "MOW!"

We call her a "demanding animal."

Once Upon A Dog Bed, Part II....

...As much as it pained her to do so, cat 3 felt she should apologize to dog for mussing up dog's den and holding warthog hostage
1592351303_ff5518e13d.jpg

1592350145_68bd7f1412.jpg

Dog finally came around and decided to share the leftover remnants of pig ear with cat 3
1679260023_4b956431ec.jpg

Cats 1 and 2 were jealous of the new friendship and confronted dog about it
1679257367_d3e4b17ab1.jpg

Dog was still peeved with cat 1 about the dog den/hostage thing and did not so easily forgive him, b/c she knew it was his idea. She would not share the pig ear with him.
1680077480_5dec6f0e21.jpg

Cat 1 promised to give dog more space, and after pleading with her for some time, she finally gave in and forgave him
1680077952_a359e4eec5.jpg

Cat 2 knew that dog liked to sniff butts, so she figured it would be a good way to break the ice and develop a stronger bond.
1679224371_8f16a423ab.jpg

Now that everyone was getting along, the cats got together and began scheming up a way to convince dog she should push open the back door for them.
1680112438_921ceead05.jpg

Tired from awkward conversations, naughty scheming, and chewing on the pig ear, everyone retired to the bed they now shared and dreamt of many sardine cans.
1679275257_1ab6b6473f.jpg

Sicy said:
Sure thing. How is she doing btw? You never came back to tell us

Oops, sorry. She's great! She's acting like a real cat now (i.e., being all aloof and ignoring me when I want to snuggle :angry: ).

But she's still darling. :cute:

Me too! Had the dog 3 months and this will be the third vet visit, lol.

Beckham is overdue for shots, but Posh and Marijke will be coming up and I want to see if I can bring them all in at once. It will be a big expense, but so is gas going back and forth (vet is in some other 'burb out in farmlandia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom