For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too cute!

Today Marijke made an appearance while I was trying to find a setting for crappy indoor light
2116461271_5ee11d3760.jpg

2117253350_0dcf6358cc.jpg

2117255306_3798bf293f.jpg

2117256154_b2a907c7d2.jpg

Beckham's typical Sunday afternoon pose
2117260290_59253e46a4.jpg

Do any of you get a catsitter? If so, do you know what is standard in terms of a "tip" at Christmas? I've heard that some people leave $100! Crikey, last year I left mine a box of chocolates! :reject:

Do you pay the catsitter? When I dogsat, I never expected tips because I was paid. If they didn't like my rate, they could find someone else, and if I didn't want to accept their offer, I could just say no and not expect to be tipped additionally.

My little sister is catsitting. I think having full run of my house, our other car, high speed internet, and cable TV is "payment" enough for an 18 year old! I'll probably leave her some money for food though.

I'm pretty sure Beckham was drunk dialing my mother in law last night at 1am. She called Phil and asked why he kept calling her at 1am. The thing is, if he sleep walks, we wake up b/c the dogs sleep in our room and get all riled up at any sense of movement. We have no memory of being awak at 1am. He said the phone was on the kitchen table. I'm pretty sure Beckham made those three calls...

Liesje said:
I'm pretty sure Beckham was drunk dialing my mother in law last night at 1am. She called Phil and asked why he kept calling her at 1am. The thing is, if he sleep walks, we wake up b/c the dogs sleep in our room and get all riled up at any sense of movement. We have no memory of being awak at 1am. He said the phone was on the kitchen table. I'm pretty sure Beckham made those three calls...

:lmao: :cute:

Liesje said:

Are you kidding me????????????????? :ohmy: :lmao: :giggle:

but how??????????? :scratch:

There was a clip on TV once about a cat that dialed 911 when it was choking on its collar. And another of a cat dialing 911 when its owner was in trouble. Cats are smart :wink:

Liesje said:
Do you pay the catsitter? When I dogsat, I never expected tips because I was paid. If they didn't like my rate, they could find someone else, and if I didn't want to accept their offer, I could just say no and not expect to be tipped additionally.

My little sister is catsitting. I think having full run of my house, our other car, high speed internet, and cable TV is "payment" enough for an 18 year old! I'll probably leave her some money for food though.

Ah, perhaps that's what it is - perhaps their catsitters weren't getting paid the rest of the year. I do indeed pay her. Thanks - looks like she'll be getting some more chocolates again this year! :yes:

So I moved one of Zoey & Saki's cat cat trees from the bedroom to the living room and you would SWEAR that it was brand new. They havent left it all night. It's so funny how if you move stuff around they have to go sniff and investigate, like its something new. I'm always like 'It's not new kids I just MOVED it' :lmao:

zoeysakitalltree2.jpg

Hehe, animals are so contextual and it's working in your favor! Right now it's working against me - I'm trying to teach Kenya a new trick ("mat" = go to your mat, lie down, and don't move until I say so) and I have to keep moving the mat all over b/c hey, a mat next to the couch just isn't the same mat next to the desk! Argh!

My mother in law e-mailed me to remind me to ask Beckham not to call her again tonight! :giggle:

Poor Chloe. We put up the tree tonight and so she stayed hidden for awhile and is still walking around like something could attack her at any minute :giggle:

It won't be long before she's sleeping under it.

Sicy said:
So I moved one of Zoey & Saki's cat cat trees from the bedroom to the living room and you would SWEAR that it was brand new. They havent left it all night. It's so funny how if you move stuff around they have to go sniff and investigate, like its something new. I'm always like 'It's not new kids I just MOVED it' :lmao:

zoeysakitalltree2.jpg

That's so cute!

Sicy said:

Jack has been like that ever since I moved. He's been playing with this scratcher that has a ball in a little track around the outside. He pushes the ball, then hides behind the TV until it almost stops, then dives on it. I heard him attacking it in the middle of the night. He's seemed almost like a kitten again this last month or so--I think now that he's almost done with his bartonella antibiotic, he's a new kitty!

Babydoll said:
Ok, I have something that's sure to cheer everyone up:

A friend of mine sent me this pic of her kitty....

003401c791816b724c903D4F48A3.jpg

:cute:

Her kitty??? Are you sure? This picture was in a lecture of mine on a slide last week!! It was a lecture on Forensic Medicine, and unless your friend is a lady by the name of Therese Chand, then I'm utterly confused!

That is the strangest thing! :ohmy:

Sicy said:
There was a clip on TV once about a cat that dialed 911 when it was choking on its collar. And another of a cat dialing 911 when its owner was in trouble. Cats are smart :wink:

I remember seeing that too. The one when the cat was choking... very amazing!

corianderstem said:
Phoebe, before playing with my hair.

2118993257_4a95d15bc5.jpg

CHOMP!

2118991601_67c07a2c0f_m.jpg

awww.. :cute: nesss overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I wish I had a pic of isabella giving me kisses with her lil nose... she loves to come sit on my chest at night before I go to bed and puts her face/nose up to me and gives me a lil kiss.. I :heart: that.. She can be quite affectionate when she wants to be.:wink:

corianderstem said:
Phoebe, before playing with my hair.

2118993257_4a95d15bc5.jpg

CHOMP!

2118991601_67c07a2c0f_m.jpg

:cute:

One of these is just begging to be your next avatar. I vote the first one.

My parents' cat Leon (who I have some pictures of--I can't find the cable for my camera, though!) loves to chew on my mom's hair when she has gel in it.

Angela Harlem said:

Her kitty??? Are you sure? This picture was in a lecture of mine on a slide last week!! It was a lecture on Forensic Medicine, and unless your friend is a lady by the name of Therese Chand, then I'm utterly confused!

That is the strangest thing! :ohmy:

Wow, lol. She sent it to me saying it's her kitty. She may have got this somewhere else, but I do know my friend has a Siamese kitten though... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom