For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2007, 08:42 PM   #151
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:48 PM
hey wayne, i'm never in this thread but laura told me what happened. wayne words cannot even express...im so sorry for you.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:35 PM   #152
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:48 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:28 PM   #153
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
5 months!?!?!?!

OMG I didn't realize that.

Oh Wayne, comeer!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #154
Blue Crack Supplier

Wayne, I just want you to knowhow very sorry I am for your loss of your dear kitty. Our "furkids" are more than pets to us; they are part of us, and we love them. I wish there were something I could say or do to help you feel better. Take care.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:03 PM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier

gluey posted this for Sad_Girl over at PLEBANS. I've always liked it, even though it makes me cry every time I read it. It is a lovely thought, though. Wayne, I hope you can gain some comfort from this.

Quote:
Originally posted by gluey
So sorry to hear the news SG. There is no love as rewarding, and unconditional, than that of a pet. She'll be waiting for you.

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 PM   #156
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:48 PM
I'm more furious than sad, to be honest. He wasn't seriously sick or anything - besides his little stomach irritation problem. He was healthy happy and lively. Due to someone's irresponsibility, he loses his life. Wayne did as much as he could to take care of him, he was freakinfg out over the past few days coz Zoo was missing... he kept calling the animal welfare, buying traps and tuna and walking around for hours at night hoping he comes back. Zooropa was also playful, he loved running and hiding and then coming out and hiding again, etc, as all young kitties are.

It makes NO sense to me whatsoever that he had to sacrifice his life because of someone's carelessness. It's not fair. It's just not.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:48 PM
BD
Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 AM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Babydoll
I'm more furious than sad, to be honest. He wasn't seriously sick or anything - besides his little stomach irritation problem. He was healthy happy and lively. Due to someone's irresponsibility, he loses his life. Wayne did as much as he could to take care of him, he was freakinfg out over the past few days coz Zoo was missing... he kept calling the animal welfare, buying traps and tuna and walking around for hours at night hoping he comes back. Zooropa was also playful, he loved running and hiding and then coming out and hiding again, etc, as all young kitties are.

It makes NO sense to me whatsoever that he had to sacrifice his life because of someone's carelessness. It's not fair. It's just not.

first off.. to BD...

secondly, yes this is totally unfair and you have every right to feel a little more furious than sad, understandable! This was something that could of been prevented/avoided. And is what is gonna be the hardest to live with mostly. Zooropa will be sadly missed by wayne , you and all of us here.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:29 AM   #159
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
I lurk here mostly and read your wonderful stories about your kitties. I kept checking the thread to see if WT had found Zooropa. So sorry to read about what happened. So sad for you Wayne
Old 11-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #160
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:48 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Zooropa, Wayne.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM   #161
Blue Crack Addict

I'm really sorry, Wayne.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:47 PM   #162
Blue Crack Supplier

Thanks again all

Well today just to be sure I went to the nieghbours house to check whether or not there might have been some mis-interpitation between her and my mum.
She said it was a young ginger/white male cat she saw.

Right now my mum and I are giving each other the silent treatment because today I told her I was fed up with everything lately.

What I don't get is why didnt he comeback on the Friday night or Saturday morning.
When he got out before, he would be back in a few hours.

And why was he so far away from my house
Old 11-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #163
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:48 AM
Wayne Cats have been known to travel many miles.. especially if not neutered. He could have been looking for a mate or food, or just got a little off track from your house. I dont blame you for giving your mom the silent treatment.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #164
War Child

I don't want to cause any more pain here, but how sure are you that was the same cat's body or that there actually was a body? Are you sure it's him? Where is it now? This sounds kind of suspicous to me. Maybe because I had a friend whose Siamese disappeared and someone on the next street said they saw her dead in the road and the highway dept. took the body away. The highway dept. never goes on local back streets. The entire disappearance was fishy to me and I always wondered if maybe someone stole the cat, or murdered her, or her live in boyfriend dumped her somewhere and lied. I don't want to upset anyone or give false hope or false reason to question what was said, but until there is more evidence I would wonder if it were my cat.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:38 PM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

What kind of sick freak would murder a cat Or even steal it and dump it somewhere?

Wayne also said that the ginger-white kitty was a young male, with a red collar with a little bell and little sparkles on it. Zooropa had the same collar.