For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I was looking at old pics of when Saki was a kitten.

So cute!! Check out the itty bitty kitten teeth :laugh:

sakidemon2.jpg

P.S. indra and Kelly keep us posted on your kitties conditions! :hug:

sicy...i had a request for you on the previous thread before you closed it :)

so, ill try here: are there any latest pics of your cats? the newest ones? i loved the ones you posted before, so cute! :cute:

Babydoll said:
sicy...i had a request for you on the previous thread before you closed it :)

so, ill try here: are there any latest pics of your cats? the newest ones? i loved the ones you posted before, so cute! :cute:

Didnt see where you asked that?

The newest ones I have are these but I think I posted them before!

41731.jpg

37347.jpg

33310.jpg

Here's some pics of my buddy's cat Luna

Cute little face. :cute:
Luna03.jpg

in these pics she was jumping up to what looked like a bug but was just a mark on the wall....:coocoo:
lunajump01.jpg

lunajump02.jpg

lunajump03.jpg

Sicy said:

Didnt see where you asked that?

The newest ones I have are these but I think I posted them before!

41731.jpg

37347.jpg

33310.jpg

aah, sooo cute! :cute: :hug: what kind are they? their fur looks sooo velvety soft...

WOW the spots and the coloring on that cat!!!!! I can't stop looking at it! That's got to be the coolest cat I've ever seen, seriously. It's a perfect combination of my favorite red/rusty coloring AND spots! :drool:

daafish said:
Here's some pics of my buddy's cat Luna

Cute little face. :cute:
Luna03.jpg

in these pics she was jumping up to what looked like a bug but was just a mark on the wall....:coocoo:
lunajump01.jpg

lunajump02.jpg

lunajump03.jpg

Looks like she's climbing the wall, :lol:"

I've got to take some nice new pics of Posh and Becks. I've finally got their weight exactly where I want it and they're both looking really good!

Sicy, I love love love your cats!! They're so adorable!

And daafish, that cat is beautiful!! I had a cat that had some spots like that, but my mom put it down just recently. She looks like a wildcat :cute:

here' s a couple more with the flash.

I'm going to try and get some without a flash, bring out her eyes.

luna01.jpg

Luna02.jpg

those pics of the cat climbing the wall are :shocked:
Our cat claws at the walls, windows, etc. - kinda like boxing. It's pretty cute (he's an indoor cat)

I love the cat threads :cute:

Luna is so cool looking, and what a great name, too!

Here's Ace chillin' on the back of the living room sofa, his favorite spot in the house:
DSCN3073.jpg

same spot, different angle:
DSCN3061.jpg

Aaaaand here he is just being cute:
DSCN3611.jpg

In this last picture you can vaguely see some black spots on his chin... we recently found out he has feline acne and had to take him to the vet to have it shaved off. I never even knew cats could get acne--I think he got it because we didn't wash his cat bowls often enough. Apparently bowls with an unfinished surface may lead to the same thing. You can't really see it much in this picture, but it looks pretty nasty from underneath. I'm sorry Ace, didn't mean to neglect washing your bowls :sad:

It's odd, he never meows, just squeaks. It may have something to do with the fact that he has never been surrounded by other cats for very long :shrug:

ETA: I can't get over the thumbs on your cats, Sicy :lol:

Luna's pretty friendly too.

She likes to chat, so we talk to each other a lot. :laugh:

She could easily have been called Looney, cause sometimes she'll lick the wall. :crazy: :coocoo:

Luna is a cool cat :cool:.

Ace is beautiful too :heart:. We had a cat the used to squeak instead of meow. We named him "Mouse." :lol:

I called the vet about Worf, and the receptionist is going to see if I can just pick up the antibiotics. They had told me that they don't do the surgery to remove the glands there, so we would have to have a consult if we decided to do that. I hate to go through surgery (she's 12 and a half, and she hasn't had surgery since she was spayed :( ), but she has a vet appointment June 3rd, so I'll talk to them more about it then :sigh:.

Bebe, Saki had a bit of feline acne recently and it was because I slacked on washing his bowls :reject: I took care of it myself though because it wasnt that bad. I started washing the GLASS bowls (not plastic because those will make it worse) every day and scrubbing his chin with a warm washcloth and mild antibiotic soap and that seemed to clear it up :)

Yeah, I'm still obsessed with the Luna cat! I'm going to save all the pictures so I remember to look for a cat like that someday! But you know, everytime I go to the shelter and see THE cat for me, it doesn't really matter 'cus I could go the next week and find a new cat that's just as perfect. They're all too cute for words!

We might be getting another cat at the end of June! The lab we like to get them from holds their pre-med classes in June and that's when they get the cats for intubation. I think it's a good time now that the FIP scare has passed and I'll be taking my babies away soon so Max will have no one to keep him busy.

Oscar update.

After two trips to the vet for a shitload of tests the diagnosis is.... Well, we don't know. So he got fluids and something to soothe his tummy. So far my best guess is that he had a very expensive tummy ache.

But he's feeling good now. Eating, drinking, not vomiting. Pretty much doing normal Oscar stuff.

Go figure. :shrug:

indra said:
Oscar update.

After two trips to the vet for a shitload of tests the diagnosis is.... Well, we don't know. So he got fluids and something to soothe his tummy. So far my best guess is that he had a very expensive tummy ache.

But he's feeling good now. Eating, drinking, not vomiting. Pretty much doing normal Oscar stuff.

Go figure. :shrug:

So glad to hear it!!! I was afraid he would have an obstruction like my Reilly did a couple of weeks ago. But since Oscar is keeping his food down it's all good. :)

Love all the cat pics as usual& Achtung - Ace is absolutely gorgeous :cute: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom