For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a new cat as of Thursday. His name is Loki. He's 8 weeks old, gray tabby. Posh and Beckham don't care about him, Maximus hates him, and the little guy thinks he owns the house.

I'll post pics and maybe a video clip later if my migraine will fuck off.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
We have a new cat as of Thursday. His name is Loki. He's 8 weeks old, gray tabby. Posh and Beckham don't care about him, Maximus hates him, and the little guy thinks he owns the house.

I'll post pics and maybe a video clip later if my migraine will fuck off.

Oooohhh! My Loki cat is a grey tabby too. But he is a old beat up tomcat (well, ex-tomcat). I kinda named him after a song (well, Loki is the song title), but also after the norse god Loki. Plus it was the only name he would respond to.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos! :yes:

indra said:

Oooohhh! My Loki cat is a grey tabby too. But he is a old beat up tomcat (well, ex-tomcat). I kinda named him after a song (well, Loki is the song title), but also after the norse god Loki. Plus it was the only name he would respond to.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos! :yes:

I KNEW the name was familiar! My friend Taylor picked it out (also for the Norse god connection).

My cat Armani sleeping in a flower pot :D
Sleeping.jpg

And the kittens

ea282468.jpg

:heart:

OK, now that I'm stuck at work in front of a computer, I can brag about our Loki. He's such a doll! He plays more than any of our other kittens did. Posh doesn't go near him, Beckham is very good about just sniffing him and walking away (Loki tries to follow Beckham around), but Maximus is pissed off. I don't know if cats get jealous or what, but we moved Loki into my bedroom for now. I think the problem is that Melissa always kept Max in her bedroom, but the day Loki came home, Max got kicked out. Beckham and Posh don't really have their own space, so they don't mind Loki being in my room. Last night Melissa felt so bad for Max she was crying so she let him back into her room to sleep. I like to put Max in the "cat room" (where all the food, litter, cat bed, toys, etc) are because there's a pretty big crack under the door where he and Loki can sniff. Melissa left for a weeklong camping trip, so Loki is basically mine for the time being. He's so little! He has to be neutered yet because he's too small. He's naughty too. He's already figured out how to lick plates, he climbs Melissa's tree, he tries to climb the fabric walls in her room, and he weaseled himself into her couch so we had to cut off all the batting underneath.

Loki1.jpg

Loki2.jpg

Loki3.jpg

So...much...cuteness... :drool:

Jack Flash looks like he has the beginning of pink eye :( He's prone to it for some reason. He usually gets it once or twice a year. Poor little guy.

025tarawithcat7qs.jpg

That's mustachio :cute: He was sweet but he never bathed :yuck:

tarawithkittyinhoodie5ep.jpg

tarawithkittycat0uh.jpg

And scooter, my love. I raised him from when he was an abandoned runt in the forest with his eyes still shut, until he was a full grown cat that could go potty on his own :wink: He was so adorable. I actually think that because I was the first thing he saw, and because I was his mommy he had a little identity crisis. He would try and walk on his hind legs with me, watch TV with me, and walk around 'talking' when other people were :laugh:

tara14lx.jpg

And Buford :cute: He was so sweet. He fetched like a dog and loved to cuddle. He had such an unfortunate name though :lol:

Last edited:
Aw, Tara! They're all tuxedos :cute:

Our Loki is so forkin cute! He wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if it weren't for the three other cats. He keeps doing his "chase me chase me!" dance. First, he does it to Beckham, because he LOVES Beckham and follows him everywhere. Beckham just ignores him, so then he does it to Max. Max can't decide whether he wants to play or tear Loki to pieces. Loki keeps hiding behind my door and then jumping out at Max, but Max just stares at him. Posh just hisses and hides. So finally he comes to me because he knows I'm game and will play with him.

Poor kitten! The other cats can't wait to get into my room to spy on him, but then no one wants to play with him.

Awww... so many cute kitty pics posted over that last day or so! :cute:

LivLuv -- Loki is such a cutie! And it seems his name is going to be perfect for him -- a little trickster. It's been so long since I've had a kitten. Almost all my cats have arrived as adults and although I love them dearly and do NOT need any more cats, I'd so love a kitten. :yes:

Loki is like a human baby! None of my other kittens were this playful and affectionate. I've been holding him in my left hand while he chews on my ear and tries to pull my glasses off. Now he's settled on my chest. I like how I can hold him on his back in one hand and he just stays sleeping...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Aw, Tara! They're all tuxedos :cute:
Yeah... weird huh? None of the cats I showed came from the same mom. But the cat I had for years (she was such a little street whore!!) had lots of babies before we could get her fixed, and she was a black and white too. It was like we were breeding them in the country :lol:
Then one day she gave birth to a beautiful, fluffy siamese looking cat. :scratch:

Armani in the flower pot is absolutely adorable :cute:

u2bonogirl said:

Yeah... weird huh? None of the cats I showed came from the same mom. But the cat I had for years (she was such a little street whore!!) had lots of babies before we could get her fixed, and she was a black and white too. It was like we were breeding them in the country :lol:
Then one day she gave birth to a beautiful, fluffy siamese looking cat. :scratch:

Armani in the flower pot is absolutely adorable :cute:

My grandma had this one putside cat who would always come by and bring her kittens whenever she had them. She was an all-black cat, and one time she brought 4 black kittens and 2 Siamese! My family ended up keeping one of the Siamese (Sushi). She's fluffy too! :shrug: :lol:

Oh, and beautiful kitties everyone!!

Our fluffy siamese was so pretty, I bet we could have made her into a little actress for some fancy feast kitty meal company. And even better, she was such a sweetheart. We never did see a siamese cat lurking around our house, so her birth was a mystery.
The stray male cats that lived around our house were really agressive. One of them actually chased my cat (after she had been fixed) straight into our house! I had to break it up because she was kicking his ass and he was trying to hump her in my kitchen. My cat ended up slashing me all over the place and I chased the male out of our house.
That's what I got for helping my feisty kitty...bloody arms!
Is it weird that a female cat still goes into heat after she's already been fixed?

One of the times I went back to visit Dad, I was packing up more of my stuff to take home with me...and Whiskers hopped in one of the boxes I'd been planning to use:

346%3B6%3B8%3C7%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A966685nu0mrj

I felt too bad using it. It's still sitting in my old room. :lol:

Dad left Christmas wrapping paper on the floor for about a month because Chloe was having so much fun playing in it. :lol:

346%3B6%3B8%3C7%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A975364nu0mrj

Amy's too cool to engage in such silly games.

346%3B6%3B8%3C7%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A975386nu0mrj

Fine! All mine!

346%3B6%3B8%3C7%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A975388nu0mrj

Super Chloe!!!!!!

346%3B6%3B8%3C7%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A97537%3Cnu0mrj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom