For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
indra said:

He looks as if he knows he's special. :yes: A very regal look to him. Beautiful.

I have a Maine Coon cat named Isidore, which means gift of the goddess Isis, and does he ever know it! Your photos of Harold remind me of my Isi.

(and I have two wonderful doggies myself. :wink: )

oh maine coons are quite near Nowergies, just stripier most times...

i am studying egyptian mythology at the moment so i am glad to see someone else who loves it!

perchance we should start a dog lovers thread ??

Molly Bloom said:

oh maine coons are quite near Nowergies, just stripier most times...

i am studying egyptian mythology at the moment so i am glad to see someone else who loves it!

perchance we should start a dog lovers thread ??

I do like mythology (need to study it more though). I'm reading up on Norse mythology right now (which is why the name I'm journaling under is freya :) ).

Isidore got his name both because it was sooo perfect for him and also because I was eagerly awaiting an album by a duo which is named Isidore (at least one of the band members is very much into mythology), so it just seemed perfect for him.

Here is a snap of Isi when he first arrived (he was a stray! :ohmy: ). We figured he was about 6 months old. He's about twice that size now.

isidorekitten.jpg

There is a cute dog thread here It's pretty much a dog lovers only thread. :)

There are a few photos of my dog Zeke on the first page. He's an Australian Cattle Dog mix. :)

what a beauty indra!
freya, lovely name... i have a friend with a husky named freya! i have studied a bit of norse mythology, but i must confess irish and arthurian are really where my heart is!
your dog is lovely!
i added my shelties to the doggies thread!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

aw, did someone just have surgery in that pic?

Not surgery, but he was very sick and in the hospital for five days. That's all I wanna say because I don't want to get upset all over again. He's better now. :)

My parents and I have a theory...

My cat has been wanting to eat a lot more than she usually does over the past three days.

Three days ago I came home from school.

Could she be eating more out of happiness/celebration?

U2democrat said:
My parents and I have a theory...

My cat has been wanting to eat a lot more than she usually does over the past three days.

Three days ago I came home from school.

Could she be eating more out of happiness/celebration?

Yep!

I had a cat named Munchie. Munchie only really liked me. he was an outdoor cat for 12 years then had to come inside for medical reasons. He would sleep with me (made me hold my arm just so all night so he could rest his head on my upper arm and be snuggled by my lower arm :cute: ); would come get me when it was time for bed; and didn't want me paying attention to any other cats.

I went away for a few days and my mum told me he came out of the bedroom only to look for me and ate very, very little. When I got home he was overjoyed!

So I think your cat is celebrating you coming home. :yes:

HelloAngel said:

Not surgery, but he was very sick and in the hospital for five days. That's all I wanna say because I don't want to get upset all over again. He's better now. :)

Aw, that's good. I just noticed the shaved belly.

:cute: cats, all of them. Hope your cat is feeling better HelloAngel :hug:

sweet story about Munchie, indra :happy:
Harold's a cutie too (just saw him) :cute:

Last edited:
I love the long haired gray kitty! I can't have a long haired one b/c that's where my housemates draw the line :(

Jack Flash got the "run arounds" at 5:30 this morning. He galloped all over the apartment, including all over me while I was sleeping. I don't know if it's because of the fresh air from the open windows in here or what, but he's been running around and playing a lot lately. Silly cat!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Jack Flash got the "run arounds" at 5:30 this morning. He galloped all over the apartment, including all over me while I was sleeping. I don't know if it's because of the fresh air from the open windows in here or what, but he's been running around and playing a lot lately. Silly cat!

heheh eep at first i thought you said he had the runs...
and i thought, wow, now that must have been a mess!

One of the antibiotics Worf is on is supposed to mixed with water, then refridgerated and not used after 10 days. I mixed the first bottle last week and now it's done. I go to open the package for the second bottle, ready to add the water - and it's already added :angry: . Of course, I haven't refridgerated it because I didn't know it was already mixed, so it has turned a yucky brown color.

It wasn't cheap either :banghead:.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

:lol:

It's so hilarous when they get the 'crazies'. Try having TWO cats get the crazies at the same tilme chasing each other, flying over furniture, over me, hissing, rumbling... :lmao: all that in a 1 bedroom apartment :crazy:

kellyahern said:
One of the antibiotics Worf is on is supposed to mixed with water, then refridgerated and not used after 10 days. I mixed the first bottle last week and now it's done. I go to open the package for the second bottle, ready to add the water - and it's already added :angry: . Of course, I haven't refridgerated it because I didn't know it was already mixed, so it has turned a yucky brown color.

It wasn't cheap either :banghead:.

:slant: Is Worf any better?

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Chloe loves to do that around 4-5 in the morning. She makes such a racket. :lol:

Sicy said:

:lol:

It's so hilarous when they get the 'crazies'. Try having TWO cats get the crazies at the same time chasing each other, flying over furniture, over me, hissing, rumbling... :lmao: all that in a 1 bedroom apartment :crazy:

Haha, try FOUR! I can hear them all go at it at night. When I get up, there's huge chunks of hair all over the floor, all my knick knacks are kicked around, pillows all over, plants overturned, cupboards opened, trash spilled, cat toys ripped to shreds....it's a party in my living room, every night :crazy:

Max and Beckham have thrown each other down the stairs and into the wall so hard you can hear the neighbors trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Sicy said:
It's so hilarous when they get the 'crazies'. Try having TWO cats get the crazies at the same tilme chasing each other, flying over furniture, over me, hissing, rumbling... :lmao: all that in a 1 bedroom apartment :crazy:

Ahh yes. Good times! :up: :cute:

They are outside stray/feral cats. I had them trapped and spayed over a year ago. I socialized Patches (took over a year) she is such a little attention whore now :laugh:
And Snowflake is gorgeous, but a little biatch!

Sicy said:
They are outside stray/feral cats. I had them trapped and spayed over a year ago. I socialized Patches (took over a year) she is such a little attention whore now :laugh:
And Snowflake is gorgeous, but a little biatch!

i am sure fending for herself has a lot to do with miss snowflake's attitude!
there is a feral guy who hangs out around here but i feel bad as harold and he fight so i have to have a neighbour feed him.. i just take her the food and she puts it out...
everytime he comes around here harold ... well he protects his 'territory':sad:

Molly Bloom said:

i am sure fending for herself has a lot to do with miss snowflake's attitude!
there is a feral guy who hangs out around here but i feel bad as harold and he fight so i have to have a neighbour feed him.. i just take her the food and she puts it out...
everytime he comes around here harold ... well he protects his 'territory':sad:

It's weird, my cats are not too bothered by the ferals. They play through the screen or just sit there and stare at each other. Patches has even rammed her way into the house and my cats are just like in shock, they dont know what to do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom