For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a mini version of the orange and white kitty who lives up the street from me, Mr. Whiskers :cute:

Today is my two year anniversary of adopting Jack. Because the shelter didn't know when he was born, I treat this like his birthday. His "Grandma" and "Grandpa" sent him a birthday box with treats and a laser pointer, and I've been loving on him and playing with him even more than usual today.

This is the picture of him I first saw on petfinder.com--I knew then I wanted to bring him home!

th_jackflash.jpg

awwwwwwwwww :cute:

I was cleaning out the closet the other day, and came across some Halloween stuff. Included were a couple of plastic spiders. It's now Otto's favorite toy. We toss it and he chases after it. But of course he can't fetch :madspit: We have to fetch and throw it again :mad: :wink:

Hi guys,

I'm a bit freaked out here, I've been looking for some information online but haven't been able to find much, so I figured someone here might know.

Not too long ago I posted a pic of my cat Armani outside sleeping in a flower pot. Well, last night there was a cat sleeping in the plants near the porch with very similar markings, almost identical to my cat. I thought it was Armani. But here's the kicker, as I set some food on the porch for him, he walked towards me but when he looked up at me his eyes were a clear yellow/green and his pupils took up most of his eyes! My cat had crystal blue eyes. I have no idea if this is my cat and he has some sort of problem, or if this is a similar looking cat that wanders around the neighborhood!

Either way, there's something wrong with it. Does anyone know what could cause a cats eyes to suddenly turn that yellow a color all of a sudden? Could there be something wrong with his liver?

I saw my cat a couple of days ago and he looked great. I just don't understand if this is my cat what could have happened to him to cause that dramatic a change so suddenly. I don't know what to do. :(

I went to visit my dad for the weekend...which meant being reunited with my Whiskers! :hyper: We have been best friends since I was 8 years old. :cute: I took lots of pics...

34738%3A954%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C7438nu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C%3B%3C23nu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C7447nu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C7448nu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C%3B%3C93nu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B4%3C744%3Anu0mrj

34738%3A954%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323384%3B535443nu0mrj

Whiskers!!!!!! :love:

That must have been so nice to spend time with her again :heart:

Sicy said:
Whiskers!!!!!! :love:

That must have been so nice to spend time with her again :heart:

It's silly, but I miss her so much. :sad: It was weird not sleeping with her last night. I actually ended up sleeping in the guest room because I was crying and didn't want to bother Ernie. :reject:

Its definitely not silly, when I went off to college I missed my kitty more than anyone else! That's the only thing I'm dreading about going back in August is having to say goodbye to her again.

When I moved, it was harder to leave her than it was to leave my dad. I mean, at least Dad understands what's going on...and we can talk on the phone everyday and email each other and stuff. Whiskers doesn't understand...she just knows I'm not there. :sigh:

Bonochick said:
When I moved, it was harder to leave her than it was to leave my dad. I mean, at least Dad understands what's going on...and we can talk on the phone everyday and email each other and stuff. Whiskers doesn't understand...she just knows I'm not there. :sigh:

Exactly, I think that's what pains me the most, is that all she knows is that I'm gone, and doesn't know that I'm coming back.

Bonochick said:

Yep. I was so pumped to see my kitties when I got back from TZ. I was able to e-mail Phil and my family a few times, but I missed my kitties sooooo much, especially Posh since she was still a kitten and grew a lot while I was away.

And yeah, it's cute but sad they always know you're gone. Posh is very shy with everyone but me, so whenever I leave she will eventually get so lonely she takes all of her mice and starts stacking them outside someone else's bedroom door!

Whiskers is gorgeous!!! :love: I wish I could have a long haired cat.

:( :sad: :( :sad:

I had to put my brothers cat down last night (he's out of town). I got a call from his wife asking me to come over quick because Bugs couldn't move his back legs.

I took him to the vet and they found out that he had heart disease that had somehow clogged the blood flow to his back legs. It was very, very sad.

He was a cool cat. He had bow legs and patchy hair. His hair was patchy because he was OCD and would like all the time.

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom