For Cat Lovers Only III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking out the front door:
Me001.jpg

Being indecent as usual:
Me003.jpg

I took some new pics of Beckham last night. I'll try to post them later.

He's being such a little shit right now, I'm sooooo mad at him. We're at my parents b/c my new house won't be ready until July. Beckham spent three days hiding in terror, and then suddenly decided my parent's house belongs to him. He took a hamburger patty off the counter, opened a pie and ate halfway around it, and stole my dad's steak off the kitchen table. My mom has found him sitting outside by the backdoor twice. He knocked over ALL of the fishing poles, like dominoes, and consistently pushes (on purpose) my mom's little decorative shells off the window sill above the kitchen sink. He's used to living with four girls who dote over him and now that he's not the center of attention, he's giving us hell. For his own safety because my mom HATES cats, I've had to crate him the past few nights because he consistently pushes open my mom's bedroom door and tries to get in bed with her.

I can't wait to get a dog. All these cats will learn their place!

:|

Well lets see, you've just turned his whole world upside down, what do you expect?

Sicy said:
:|

Well lets see, you've just turned his whole world upside down, what do you expect?

He's used to it by now. We've been to so many places, it doesn't even phase him anymore. I guess I can't complain when he acts like a dog because he's treated like a dog. He was scared for a few days because my dad thinks it's funny to hiss at him. :mad: But now my dad is gone for a long time so it's not a problem. The thing is, Beckham KNOWS he's not allowed on the counter or the table. If I catch him, I don't have to do or say anything, he looks at me, ducks his head, and runs away. He's just so sneaky around my parents, and they aren't used to defending their own meals!

He's getting away with so much because no one is around during the day. I think he loves this house b/c we have a screened porch and I can open the windows in such a way that he sits there all day watching animals. And my little sister is spoiling him rotten.

Posh is doing wonderful. She doesn't seem to mind the new location and lounges downstairs with my sister all day. She's actually being friendlier to strangers than she ever has at my house.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I can't wait to get a dog. All these cats will learn their place!

:lol: Good luck with that! my cat Will has bossed around every dog he's been around. (From a german shepard to a rat terrier)

It's funny, my friend has teacup Chihuahua who keeps their massive black lab in line. I guess size really isn't everything.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:lol: Good luck with that! my cat Will has bossed around every dog he's been around. (From a german shepard to a rat terrier)

It's funny, my friend has teacup Chihuahua who keeps their massive black lab in line. I guess size really isn't everything.

Crap! :lol: My favorite breed is a herder. I read they will try to herd cats if they're not given any ducks or sheep. :hmm:

So cute! I've had two very young (4-5 wk old) dark/black kittens offered to me in the past two days. It's hard to resist.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Crap! :lol: My favorite breed is a herder. I read they will try to herd cats if they're not given any ducks or sheep. :hmm:

It's funny you say that. A guy I work with uses the phrase "It's like trying to heard cats!" whenever talking about something impossible. :wink:

Oh, and i have to admit, b/c he's not mine, I thought all the bad things Beckham did were cute. I'd be so pissed if he ate a pie crust but it's cute when it doesn't happen to me.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Oh, and i have to admit, b/c he's not mine, I thought all the bad things Beckham did were cute. I'd be so pissed if he ate a pie crust but it's cute when it doesn't happen to me.

Yeah, see it doesn't usually bother me because I'm used to it and I know better than to leave anything that isn't contained in class out on the counter, but my parents are getting pissed and feel like they should be able to eat a meal without wrapping their arms around their plates. My dad went to the store, specifically to get nice steaks for him and my mom, grilled them to perfection, and within 30 seconds Beckham runs off with it. He took it right off of the plate on the table. Some anniversary dinner. It annoys me because Posh is not like that at all. Why can't Beckham take the hint?!?! If he's smart enough to learn words, commands, and figure out how to open doors and food containers, then he better be smart enough to learn that whatever's on the table and counter is MINE!! Damn cats' brains not having a hierarchical schema (like dogs) :banghead:

Trying to pack the dishes...

lilhelper.jpg

lilhelper2.jpg

I'm taking a break 'cause I can't get him out of the box.

Did you get Saki's brother by chance? Saki's brother looked just like him but with orange eyes. Gorgeous.

These pictures are begging for captions:

Picture%20260.jpg

"Mmmmmm, hamburger."

Picture%20264.jpg

"Mmmmmm, pie."

Picture%20261.jpg
"Mmmmmmm, anniversary steak."

Jack has a love of crunchy things. Whenever I get a burrito from this place near campus, he jumps on my lap. grabs the biggest tortilla chip he can, and runs off with it. He also gets really mad when I eat Craisins, because their package looks like his treat package and has the same zip top.

Yay, I finally get to participate in the cat lover thread! :happy:

A feral had a litter under my son Daniel's backyard shed and he was able to adopt one of the babies before the mother cat moved on with the rest.

He took her for her first vet visit yesterday and she's a totally healthy 1 pound girl...they paid us a visit on the way home and I finally got to spend time with my new Grand-Cat, Tig, lol.

:cute: :heart:

34735%3B%3B89%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323383%3C455%3B3%3Cnu0mrj

34735%3B%3B89%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323383%3C4535%3A%3Anu0mrj

34735%3B%3B89%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323383%3C4585%3B7nu0mrj

34735%3B%3B89%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323383%3C455%3B46nu0mrj

34735%3B%3B89%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B9%3E749%3EWSNRCG%3D323383%3C44%3A584nu0mrj

Awwwww what a cute little kitty!
I've got a cat called "Fagiolino", "Little Bean" in english...
I know, it's a stupid name :lol: :coocoo:
Unfortunately I haven't any pics in my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom