For Cat Lovers Only II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA500005sm.jpg

I came home one night to find out that my family was tormenting p.i.t.a. by making her a pretty-pretty princess. :giggle:

Cleasai said:
SA500005sm.jpg

I came home one night to find out that my family was tormenting p.i.t.a. by making her a pretty-pretty princess. :giggle:

That is a really pissed off looking kitty!

Very cute though. :)

no fault of my own of course :whistle: Just kidding.

Actually I'm begining to think she hates the camera :hmm:

Oh Sicy! I've been meaning to tell you... I recently bought a laser pointer. Unfortunately she doesn't even respond to that. I guess she's over the playful age :sigh:

Last edited:
just got some of my digital camera pics on a disc and uploaded this pic of our cat Otto. This is from when he was really a kitty, back in the fall of 2004.

Ottocropped.jpg

zoeysakibeach.jpg

My fav

zoeysakikiss.jpg

Hard to get them both together... Zoey is all weird about her 'personal space' :rolleyes:

zoeysakilay.jpg

zoeysakisitting.jpg

zoeysakinewtree.jpg

zoeysakitreetogether.jpg

I know, I LOVE her paws.. if only she'd let me smush them :sad:
Damn her and her personal space!

My baby kitty just came home today from being at the vet for 4 days. He had surgery :(...my poor baby.

awww... hugs to U2Girl1978 & wenda :hug: :hug:

What kind of surgery did he have wenda?

When we had our cat Otto fixed... well, they put this cone collar (I guess that's what you would call it ) around his neck so he wouldn't lick himself or open the stitches. They said don't worry, he can't get it off his neck. Sure enough, as soon as he was home, he found a way. I had to keep chasing him to try & keep it on. We struggled for the next 90 minutes, since no one else was home but the 2 of us. Everything eventually worked out :hug:

napping.gif

Lila64 said:

When we had our cat Otto fixed... well, they put this cone collar (I guess that's what you would call it ) around his neck so he wouldn't lick himself or open the stitches. They said don't worry, he can't get it off his neck. Sure enough, as soon as he was home, he found a way. I had to keep chasing him to try & keep it on. We struggled for the next 90 minutes, since no one else was home but the 2 of us. Everything eventually worked out :hug:

Hehe, that reminds me of when I got Posh. She was spayed at 8 weeks old, just the day before I adopted her so she still had stiches and a shaved patch on her tummy. She didn't seem to care and was so eager to play rough w/ Beckham I was worried her incision would tear open.

I was bored and playing around with the camera. What better subjects to use than Beckham and Posh?

Poshie
Picture%20029.jpg

Picture%20030.jpg

Beckham's silhouette
Picture%20037.jpg

Picture%20038.jpg

Best buds
Picture%20042.jpg

Picture%20043.jpg

Picture%20044.jpg

Wierd pic of Beckham outdoors
Picture%20045.jpg

Chloe's home and I'm panicking. ha! :|

I put this thing around her neck so she won't go and bother her stitches. But I really don't know how I am going to keep her in the crate for a week. :(

U2Girl1978 said:
Chloe's home and I'm panicking. ha! :|

I put this thing around her neck so she won't go and bother her stitches. But I really don't know how I am going to keep her in the crate for a week. :(

You're supposed to keep her in a crate for a week? Why?

When the last cat I had spayed (just under a year ago) came home (the day after surgery) the instructions I got were: don't feed her much today (cause she might have a bit of an upset tummy); keep her indoors and relatively quiet; don't bathe her for a week or two (not a problem because it would be a cold day in hell before I'd wash this little hellion :yikes: ); give her the pain medication; and check the incision site daily to make sure it was healing well.

She came home, mostly slept for a couple of days, and healed up just fine.

I guess your vet's just being extra careful, but I wouldn't be too worried about her.

I've had dozens of cats (and dogs) fixed and other than the very occasional stitch that wouldn't dissolve and so would need to be snipped, I've not had complications. And many of those cats (especially years ago) were brought home and let right back outside (where they lived -- we were on a farm).

So don't stress too much about her. I'm sure she'll do fine. :hug:

Should I let her out of the crate?

They told me that I couldn't use kitty litter in the kitty litter box. Just shredded paper.

I can't keep her in this crate. She's freaking out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom