For Cat Lovers Only II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
OMG Catlady!! Did they have to actually do surgery to get it out? :no: That is soooo scary! I sure hope he feels better soon :hug:

Well Saki has only been throwing up once a day or once every two days, and doesnt have a problem keeping meals down or going to the bathroom, or even showing any signs that he feels bad... so I'm not really sure what's going on but I'm working on it :crack:

Holly is so beautiful :drool: :love:

Yup they sure did. I am really fortunate to go to a clinic with outstanding surgeons so I was actually less stressed out once I knew he was having surgery. The not-knowing-what-was-wrong thing for the last four days felt much more uncomfortable. :) Thanks for the good wishes.

And thanks for the compliment about Holly. Believe me, she knows it. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

Yowsa! Poor Reilly. I'm glad that Reilly is ok. :hug:

I should keep an eye out for Chloe because her tail is getting really fluffy.

Catlady said:
Yup they sure did. I am really fortunate to go to a clinic with outstanding surgeons so I was actually less stressed out once I knew he was having surgery. The not-knowing-what-was-wrong thing for the last four days felt much more uncomfortable. :) Thanks for the good wishes.

I dont know what anyone else thinks but I think you are absolutely amazing. I would be completely and totally freaking out at even the thought of either of my cats having to have surgery. Like, seriously I cant handle stuff like that at all :|

Sicy said:

I dont know what anyone else thinks but I think you are absolutely amazing. I would be completely and totally freaking out at even the thought of either of my cats having to have surgery. Like, seriously I cant handle stuff like that at all :|

you're so kind :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:giggle:

33678.jpg

Lila64 said:
here's some recently developed pics of our cat, Otto:

Otto-squinty2.jpg

Otto-squinty.jpg

Otto-tummy.jpg

Otto is a great name for a cat! :)

Love his sprawl too. :cute:

anyways, I would like to report to everyone that my cat did the duty of puking in my dogs waterbowl:wink:

:ohmy:

and yes, Otto is a big boy, and a happy one at that :happy: (indoor cat too, though he stares out the window and claws to get out...)

Catlady said:

OMG, I just read about your kitty! Thank God he's okay. And look at how beautiful Holly is! That is one gorgeous cat.

Hey peeps!! Back on IF, lol. It's been awhile so I have lots of catching up to do.

A little update on my kitty...

So, he had the lump in his abdomen removed and it turns out it was a lipoma (essentially a fatty tumour and BENIGN, thank God!!) and that caused a hernia. Whilst at the vet, he licked his incision a LOT and that part hardened into a scabby mess. I brought him home and was told to bring him back in 10 days to remove the stitches.

So I took him back last Monday and the vet removed some stitches but said the area with the scab was too hard and they couldn't take the stitches embedded in the scab out until the scab came out.

She sent us home with half his stitches out and told me to put cream on it to soften it and to go back in a week.

Yesterday was a week and I took him in. The vet looked at his scab and decided that he needs to go in for cosmetic surgery!! He'll go in on Thursday, where they'll remove the scab and then stitch him up AGAIN and stay overnight. Then I have to pick him on Friday and then ultimately take him BACK to get the new stitches removed.

I hate having to torture my baby with all these vet visits. :(

Here he is after the first stitch removal. He's cool like that...

DSCN0457.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom