For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Someone e-mailed me and I thought they were great so I wanted to share them with you...

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

:cute:

I love them!

I can especially relate to the kitty sleeping on the radiator as my cat likes to sit right by the radiator all night and then she`s burning hot when I go to touch her!! I don`t know how she does it my precious little siamese!

I'm totally a cat geek. I've had cats for 22 years now and every day is a new day with them. I still get all :cute: every time I see them or touch them.

I think I'm pretty far along on the path to crazy cat lady-dom.... :ohmy:

Great photos! I love the one on the hangers. :)

One of my cats loves to sleep on the water heater. He drapes himself over the pipe that comes out the top and carries the hot water to the tap. It's doesn't look very comfortable to me, but he likes it.

Most of my cats like to sleep on or with me. I've awakened to as many as seven cats snuggled up with me. Sure cuts down on heat costs in the winter. :)

indra said:
Most of my cats like to sleep on or with me. I've awakened to as many as seven cats snuggled up with me. Sure cuts down on heat costs in the winter. :)

Isn't that the best?!!!!

My boyfriend and I's cats sleep with us every night. His cat likes to spoon with him. It's so cute. Men who :heart: cats are so :combust: :up:

HelloAngel said:
Men who :heart: cats are so :combust: :up:

:yes: I love pics of Phil and my cats

kittysleep6.JPG

philprincess3.JPG

As for cats and warmth, every night about 2 hrs before I get in bed, I make sure to find two cats and shut them in my room so they nap on the end of my bed and make it warm for my feet.

Last night my laptop was overheating b/c Beckham was lying up against it where the hot air is supposed to come out. Eventually he moved and came to nest on my lap. He always lays near me, but rarely actually sits on me.

The non-fake cat, the orange one, is clearly a Maine Coon, although its size is exacerbated by the fact that the woman who is holding it is downright tiny. Here's a photo of my brother holding my big guy (and thought he's skinny, my bro is a big guy himself):

3454272%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3D455395b27264%3C23%3D32325%3B35759%3A7nu0mrj

Me and my big guy:

3454272%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B4%3B3%3C2%3B7ot1lsi

HelloAngel said:

Isn't that the best?!!!!

It's great until they start fighting, then it's not so hot. :huh:

But I love 'em anyway! :)

Those are wonderful pictures, youtwohearts! And LadyLemon, your cat is gorgeous. I think we may have to invest in a Maine Coon. :wink: Five cats...what a thought!

Oooh...

Just you all wait until I get back from my trip.......

I will put my new, and first, digital camera to good use........

my cat has got some personality :yes:

:hyper:

Love my Zoey baby :love:

zoeygrneyestoes2.jpg

booboxpawscute.jpg

zoeycutepawsstretched.jpg

zoeysakicuddle5.jpg

And the other one plays fetch with just about anything :wink:

sakifetchqtip4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back