For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sicypatches.jpg

Would you believe this is a feral cat. That's my Patches. She was born out in a dirt lot behind my apartment building. Grew up with no human contact. My neighbor and I had her and her sisters trapped, spayed, and released when they were old enough. It took me over a year to even get her to let me touch her, and now she wont leave me alone. :love:

What a pretty kitty-cat! I think it's so great that she finally figured out that petting is gooooood!! :)

I would just like to introduce

I just thought Id share 2 pictures with you of a dear dear friend

not so long ago,
P1010168.jpg

and way back when,
caine14.jpg

Here are finally a couple of photos of my babies!:love: First we have Robbie, named after Robbie Williams coz my Dads a fan (believe it or not!?:ohmy: )

Robbie.jpg

And here's Marigold, from The Lord of the Rings, the name of one of Samwise Gamgees sisters.

Marigold_2005.jpg

Their both from the same litter and are year and half old.

ChiChi who is 17 and lives with my parents is a tortie like your Chloe.. but a shorthair :)

chichiposing.jpg

She has been living with kidney failure for over a year now but she is hanging in there :heart:

That is so crazy that you call her that.. that's what we call her after we inject her with subq fluids every other day :yikes: :hug:

Sicy said:
That is so crazy that you call her that.. that's what we call her after we inject her with subq fluids every other day :yikes: :hug:

:lol: :yikes:

ETA: not laughing at the fluids you have to give her but laughing at the fact that we said the same thing. :)

:hug:

Last edited:
Re: I would just like to introduce

lucky charms said:
I just thought Id share 2 pictures with you of a dear dear friend

not so long ago,
P1010168.jpg

and way back when,
caine14.jpg

awww... such a cutie, lucky charms. So sorry for your loss. :hug:

I've always been a sucker for black cats. ...actually, I'm a sucker for all cats, but I had a favourite feral kitty I named Slinky and he was all black. I fed him twice a day every day for three years and he wouldn't let me touch him. Finally he rubbed up on my leg and found it was good! I was able to shower him with all the love and attention he could stand (and he could stand a LOT!) for nearly a year before I had to put him down (he had feline leukemia). I still miss him terribly.

Sicy said:
Jarvis :drool:

You should post Splicks toes :giggle:

Oh good - I was hoping you'd see that Jarvie stopped by to say hello to his Sicilian Goddess :drool:

I'll get a hot pic of Splickers hands for you. So cute!!!!!!!!!

My cat is finally getting used to my camera, so he doesn't freak so much when I try to get a nice shot of him. He didn't even move, for once...

v.jpg

^
...awww, he even has a teddy bear! How cute! :cute:

My Loki cat still looks terrified in every photo I take of him. Then again sometimes he looks at me when I'm walking towards him and gets this look of abject horror on his face and runs away.

Does wonders for my ego. :|

(edited....to note the ^ was for For Honor's cat in the post one up. Just wanted to clarify that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom