For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really loved these pictures! I'm a huge cat lover with an allergy to animal hair and can't have any more cats. I loved seeing all the pics.

Yeah, I got lucky with my cat. My mom had a Siamese that *did not* like kids, but I have 3 kids ages 6, 3, and 1 and Sam is extremely tolerant of them. Has never tried to hurt them. He lets them play rough with him, and runs off when he's had enough. When we first got him, Abby didn't understand how to be gentle and she'd pull his tail or carry him by the neck. He loves that kid though and insists on sleeping with her, if she sleeps in our room one night, he finds her and curls himself around her head. They love to share dry Cheerios! :)

ew, Beckham just puked a LOT. He must've eaten something b/c he puked like twice as much as I feed him for dinner!

U2Man said:
Would a cat try to catch a penguin, if it saw one? :scratch:

Just a thought....:shrug:

I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Unless the penguin was really big. That is an odd thought....... a penguin and a cat :hmm:

=====================

Here is my cat. His name is Roy. (it was inspired by a movie, I think Shanghia Noon, with Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson, I think. One of the characters was named Roy)

IMG_0083edita.jpg
IMG_0084ab.jpg

IMG_0087editab.jpg

:shrug: I'll get some better ones later.
It's nice to have a cat to come home to that is happy to see you... That will be missed when I go away. I'll have to wait and get a good picture of him when he is doing one of his trademark looks, as opposed to the franticness of a bunch of people showing up at his house all at once.......

Ever heard the saying about being so tired you fall asleep hanging on a cloths hanger....!?!:cute:

I love cats I presently have two a boy called Robbie and a girl calle Marigold. I'll have to see about taking a couple of photos and posting them here.

Last edited:
For Honor said:
That is a cute photograph, mandy :up:

Thank you!

Does anyone else have a Siamese cat? I love all those big fat cats you guys have, we're trying to fatten Samnang up!

I was looking at a catalog yesterday, and they sell a calendar called "Cats Gone Bad". It looks hilarious, shows pics of sneaky cats and really weird looking ones.

MandyMarie said:

I was looking at a catalog yesterday, and they sell a calendar called "Cats Gone Bad". It looks hilarious, shows pics of sneaky cats and really weird looking ones.

That sounds like a calendar a few of my cats could get into. Some of them are terrors! :ohmy:

youtwohearts said:
And this is the one pure breed that I want but don't have yet
sel.jpg

Hey, I have a Selkirk Rex. He's a cameo red, and very curly. They're called "the cat in sheep's clothing". I can't post a pic; I don't have a digital camera. But he's gorgeous! (Of course, I'm not at all biased.:wink: )

:cute:

I've posted these before, but I'll post them again.

Here's my lil' Gordon. He's the one that sighs and burps and snores like an old man:
gordonclose.jpg

gordonsleep.jpg

This pic was taken a few years ago. He's a pound or two fatter now.

And this is lil' Boris who is quite a pain in the ass. But she's cute.
2754a5e0.jpg

Here they both are:
borisandgordon.jpg

Boris is actually a normal sized cat at about 9.5 lbs. Gordon is just a giant moose of a cat. He was at 18.5 lbs 2 years ago, I'm sure he's more than that now.

MandyMarie said:

Does anyone else have a Siamese cat? I love all those big fat cats you guys have, we're trying to fatten Samnang up!

I want to ask you a dumb question. Can you feel the end of your cat's tail and see if he has a kink in the end, about an inch from the tip? Siamese apparently have one.

We have a Himalayan and she has Siamese, as all her breed does. She's awesome. Her name is Zoe. I'll dig around for some pics later. And Abby too, the skank Chinchilla.
:up:

Angela Harlem said:
I want to ask you a dumb question. Can you feel the end of your cat's tail and see if he has a kink in the end, about an inch from the tip? Siamese apparently have one.

Zoey has one!

Boris is.. :drool:

Angela Harlem said:

:up:

My cat Willis has a kink at the end of his tail. :cute: He's a tabby though.

How weird! Must be many breeds and moggys as well with the kink. I've heard a story that it was linked to the ancient Egyptians who used the cats tails to put their jewellry and rings on, and would snap the tail so the rings didn't slide off. But that sounds like a load of bull and kind of evolution defying.
:slant: But anyway. We had a big old fat cat called Matty who weighed about um...10 kilos in his prime :reject: . We had him put down aged 18. He was a huge cat. He just kept on living, too. Never sick until old age woes caught him in the end. He had a kink as well.

My Loki has a tiny kink at the very end of his tail. It's only about the last 1/8 inch.

My lil' Gordy cat has a kink as well. It's about the last inch of the tip. It's really kind of more like a hook.

Samnang has a kink as well. I'd never noticed it before? He scared me the other day! He came inside (from our screened in back porch) and he was growling and whining. Then he suddenly kept jumping high in the air and slapping at his face, then he started drooling really bad. He managed to chew up and swallow whatever he had, I think he got hold of a wasp or some other stinging insect. :ohmy: :sad:

This thread (AKA "Larry's Worst Nightmare") is giving me a serious case of the woodgie coos. You all have such adorable fur babies! And seeing them really makes me miss my sweet but sassy tabby, Dickens. I really need to adopt a new cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom