For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waynetravis said:
My cat Flop-Star:

flopp1cf.jpg

aww :cute:

Thank you for the link to the cat forum, Sicy :bow:. I love how Zoey and Saki have their own thread there :lol: :up:.

For Honor said:
Early2004093.jpg

Early2004097.jpg

?

the chicken is what gets me

:giggle:

CLASSIC!!!

my kitty's name is Tuffy, she sits on the table and watches me wash dishes everynight.

DSC00027.jpg

kellyahern said:

Thank you for the link to the cat forum, Sicy :bow:. I love how Zoey and Saki have their own thread there :lol: :up:.

Of course! :wink:

I'd love it if you guys came over! We love to talk about our cats.... alot.. lol.

Awwww I love Tuffy!! :cute:

Is that a flea collar on her? Those can be very bad for kitties and not to mention ineffective.. nowadays once a month Advantage or Frontline is the way to go :reject:

And while I'm on it I forgot to mention if anyone uses 'hartz' products on your animals stop immediately. There are horror stories about what this product has done to animals :(

http://www.hartzvictims.org/

Sicy said:

Is that a flea collar on her? Those can be very bad for kitties and not to mention ineffective.. nowadays once a month Advantage or Frontline is the way to go :reject:

And while I'm on it I forgot to mention if anyone uses 'hartz' products on your animals stop immediately. There are horror stories about what this product has done to animals :(

Yes it is a flea collar on tuffy, she isn’t wearing it today. Because, we lost our Mona Scooter after using the hartz stuff, I am afraid to use any of the chemicals.

Leah

Sicy said:

Oh god, that is horrible. :(

Appy said:
Yes it is a flea collar on tuffy, she isn’t wearing it today. Because, we lost our Mona Scooter after using the hartz stuff, I am afraid to use any of the chemicals.

Leah

I'm sorry :( I wish they'd take this garbage off the shelves :down: Advantage and Frontline are very safe and I have heard of very few cases of reaction to them, and certainly not death. But I understand your hesitation. Flea collars arent any better though.

Gizmo (check my diary) is just the best nearly dead cat in the whole wide world.

Honest

Aww poor Gizmo :( :hug: I responded to your entry. (even though I just realized its very old :ohmy: )

How is he doing since that entry? Is he on sub-q fluids and special diet? Bless his little soul.

Is this the cutest signature ever??????????

A gal on my cat forum made it for me :drool:

9798.jpg

Gizmo is still with me . daily sub q plus a whole lot of other meds are keeping him going but I can still see it creeping up on him. The vet is amazed he is still so strong and even putting on weight. Everyday with him is a blessing.

thanks for asking sicy

Headache said:
Everyday with him is a blessing.

:hug:

That's how we feel about ChiChi.

Some cats can still go on to live a number of years with CRF.

Here's a couple more photos of Jewel

She is obsessed with the washing basket at the moment - every time i sit it down somewhere she is in it in a flash!!
75016702_3f5166d06b.jpg

And here she is again - pulling a great face - couldn't believe i snapped this photo at just the right moment!!
75016472_a14f0fbcea.jpg

...you can never have enough cat photos
:camera:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom