For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell who is who :sexywink:

zoeynoflashcomp3.jpg

zoeynoflashcomp.jpg

sakinoflashup.jpg

A new one of my baby Rosie :heart:

P7180001.jpg

Edited to add: do note the article Rosie's sitting on, which I had been trying to read and hence not paying attention to her. :lol: :cute:

Last edited:
Ok, here is the younger one of my two cats. Her name is Merry, even though it's not really a girl's name, but she walks like a guy, so. :lol: (My older cat, Nala, hasn't been very co-operative, she just hides in the sauna.. )

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

I love her! :heart:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Oh, Merry is just too cute for words!! Siis tosi söpö kissa!! She remains me of my cat Mandy, who died several years ago and I still miss her.:(

:hug: and thanks. :)

I can see that you have become a real blue crack addict now, you are really fast! :lol: :wink:

(And you can probably guess the movie where Merry got her name from :shh: :love:)

Joha_U2 said:
This is Rocko, he's 2 and a half months old :D We adopted him 2 days ago.

picture358vp.jpg

Ohhhhhhh how cute!!! :cute:

I think his collar is a little loose :laugh: could be a hazard though if he gets it caught on something.

/paranoid cat mom.

Chloe is getting big :cute:

Thank you! He's lovely :heart:
Sleeps all day and then at night wakes me up by biting my toes and hands :laugh:

Yeah... the collar is huuuuuge in that picture. I had to resize it for him. :cute:

Sicy said:

Sicy, Patches has such cool eyes!

This is such an adorable thread. Here are a few pictures of my cat Ace, we found him in a parking lot and took him in. Right before we found him we ate Chinese food, and my mom's fortune said "to reduce stress, get a cat." So, yeah, we had to take him home!

DSCN3043.jpg

DSCN2961.jpg

DSCN2951.jpg

thanks sophia! I wish I had some photos of Ace in his Christmas collar, it's all red, green and fuzzy... he ate most of it off anyway.

haha@ 7 cats :ohmy: that's a lot of frisky!

We used to have two cats, but one got run over :sad: (had Al for 11 yrs.) and the other we had to give away because the neighbor complained of cat "presents" on the hood of his car all the time. Poor Patches, he was too generous with his gifts.

:( ^ Just a couple of reasons why my cats are indoor only.

Ace is beautiful :heart:

*sofia* said:

:hug: and thanks. :)

I can see that you have become a real blue crack addict now, you are really fast! :lol: :wink:

(And you can probably guess the movie where Merry got her name from :shh: :love:)

Absolutely! My cat Marigold got her name from the same book of the movie...

Marigold_2005.jpg

...have get a better photo of her to post here. And here's our boy cat Robbie...

Robbie.jpg

:cute:

Okay, here's the other one, Nala. :) She is the queen, she rules the house. We are her servants.

06Kissat066.jpg

06Kissat021.jpg

06Kissat079.jpg

06Kissat075.jpg

:heart:

Edit: she has been under my bed in the last one, that's why she looks a bit dusty.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom