For Bono-vox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Heya girl....listen, was wonderin, have u been to the Odyssey/IMAX cinema yet????????????????????

biggrin.gif

do do do do do do I have my own thread **i feel special*** oh noo i havent been to the IMAX cinema isnt that the one with the special effects and stuff?! (or am i wrong?)

I have been to the warner bros village to see HArry Potter..it was really plush and i was shocked..they had big BLUE seats instead of the usual red cinema seats
biggrin.gif

Have u been?

Oh goodyness aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time I was there was to see Pearl Harbour, and was blown away at how big the place was??..loved the little ?scarf flames? on ur way up the stairs?.how cool are they like?

Its great now its got Pizza Hut, Red Panda, Hard Rock and the wee American Diner, and although W5 is away at the back, I think the place still lacks something??..its too spacious and empty looking??..

However, the only ting that disappointed me was the state the Ladies and (possibly) Gents was in??big thumbs down there!!!!!!

The seats are better aren?t they? Hey if u haven?t seen LOTR yet, u MUST see it there, I hope to go see it again early Feb??.it ROCKS and Odyssey is the best place for that sort of thing, aint see Harry Potts just yet. Don?t know if I will?????

OH U MUST CHECK OUT THE IMAX! Ok so it isn?t as grand as how the Americans would have it, but the following three are on: Everest, Extreme and Blue Planet, and we have seen the first two????..it?s a fecking massive screen and pple took Imax cameras out to record certain thing??the Extreme one rocks ass, its ?4.80 in but its fuking excellent, u GOTTA go see that!!!!!!!! Dinousaur 3-d is coming out April time I tink?????Im going to go back to see Extreme?.I only live 5 mins car journey away!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wooohoooohooo i only live about 10 mins away
biggrin.gif

Oh i havent been to any of the cafes or restaurants yet......i've been to 2 concerts in the Odyssey it RULES...

And i have nay visited the ladies either...ill check them out next time i go
biggrin.gif

YAY...my friend is taking me to see LOTR this weekend at UGC cinemas but ill persuade him to take me to Warner Village instead.

Oh and im going to Yorkgate tomorrow to see a special preview of this movie and im on the guest list.....doesnt that make me sound important teehee...but i have to review it as well *hard work*
biggrin.gif

ROFL,....you really know your IMAX movies well...

Oh oh i love if you buy minstrels they dont give u them in those really annoying bags...you know the ones your at a movie and ppl are rustling paper like mad and you wish you had taken a piece of tin foil or something with you and sit rustling it so you can annoy everyone else too....or maybe thats jsut me..oh but they give you them in this bucket type thing....wow its so cool
biggrin.gif

Lol the americans are probably laughing at us....we so aren't used to all this high-tech stuff
biggrin.gif

Yay, hey dont be embarrassed about seein er *coughcoughwestlifecoughdoublecough*
biggrin.gif

They rock!!!! they have lovely ballads, did u see them down Bedford street on CIN night with the Corrs?????????

Even I was wanting to go down..........
biggrin.gif

sure me mam fancies the tall darkhaired one.......so loike, and when he had his hair longer I like Keiran is it??? the smallest one.......
tongue.gif

travis, ah yes........that will be a rockin concert...........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have only been to the one concert U2.......but there are others I would have loved to have travelled to have seen, esp in States................

i seen *coughwestlifeahemcough* jsut once and after getting chewing gum in my hair and hit accross the head by some screaming girl saying "Shane i wanna have your babies"....i didnt wanna see them again....some teenage girls are so scary....thank goodness im normal....oh i cant wait til i see travis
biggrin.gif

*im so excited and i jsut cant hide it*

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom