For Beck Fans...A preview of "The Information" (October 2/3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you actually have the songs, then hook a brother up. poptart725@gmail.com

All I've heard so far are "Cell Phone's Dead" and "We Dance Alone."

I'm relatively excited in spite of the fact that I think Nigel Godrich has run his course as a relevant producer. Time to shuffle him away into the background, if you ask me. But hopefully this whole deal'll wind up proving me wrong. Bring on the laser noises, I guess.

Also, as the result of an uber-sketchy internet connection, that link doesn't work for me. I am sure this is my own fault and not your own or the link's, but what exactly is it that I'm missing by not being able to follow through on it?

Yeah, I'll send you all the link to a zip in your email. :wink:

This will be a great album. Brilliant stuff coming.

If you shout... said:

Also, as the result of an uber-sketchy internet connection, that link doesn't work for me. I am sure this is my own fault and not your own or the link's, but what exactly is it that I'm missing by not being able to follow through on it?

This Girl (an uber-funky Hotwax redux)
1000 BPM (one of the funniest beck songs ever, with a great vid including Beck rapping in a bear suit)
No Complaints (sounds like a sped-up Mutations AAA-side)
Movie Theme (sounds like Sea Change, except mixed with Simple Minds)
and I have no idea what the last song is called, but it's pretty.

:wink:

me too, me too, please!!!

U2Chick[at]gmail[dot]com

i'm seriously ADDICTED to cell phone's dead. :drool:

thank you!!

It's all coming; I promise! There are some new songs too! :wink:

Landslide
Motorcade
Strange Apparition

Last edited:
cool... :drool:

the only ones i have so far are: cell phone's dead, i think i'm in love and we dance alone.

do you have more?

thanks anyway, lemonmelon.

and megaupload never work for me. they always say that my IP address is already downloading something, and have to wait until it's finished. but i'm not downloading anything! :(

anyhoo, once more peeps get this, if someone could ysi for me, i'd appreciate it. thanks! :wave:

*goes back to incessantly listening to cell phone's dead* :assshake:

lmjhitman said:
thanks anyway, lemonmelon.

and megaupload never work for me. they always say that my IP address is already downloading something, and have to wait until it's finished. but i'm not downloading anything! :(

anyhoo, once more peeps get this, if someone could ysi for me, i'd appreciate it. thanks! :wave:

*goes back to incessantly listening to cell phone's dead* :assshake:

I didn't use megaupload, I used rapid share. :huh:

weird :huh:. i could have sworn that i typed 'rapid[space]share* and megaupload never work for me'. either way, i can't get it to work, so i'll wait until some kind soul might be willing to ysi it for me.

thanks anyway! :up:

*edit:

i geddit!!! we can't type 'rapid share' as all one word, it gets deleted automatically by the board. :nerd:

Last edited:
Any songs about Xenu?

Xenu.jpg

or L.Ron?

L_Ron_Hubbard.jpg

thewrathofsam said:
hmmm...:hmm:

i'll just go ahead and throw this out there.

thewrathofsam@yahoo.com

anyone know if he's touring more extensively this time?

I'll get it too you soon.

Check Beck.com for tour dates...he's in Europe right now, but will be coming to America again soon...so declares JMJ. :yes:

does anyone know what the official first single is? and when we're supposed to be hearing radioplay? ...or an mp3 from lemonmelon...:wink:

thewrathofsam said:
does anyone know what the official first single is? and when we're supposed to be hearing radioplay? ...or an mp3 from lemonmelon...:wink:

Nausea is the first single, I'm pretty sure. Radio play will start pretty heavily in October, I'm certain. :drool:

Did I forget to send you the link? :no:

I've been underwhelmed by every Beck release after Odelay
but I guess I will also give this one a try

reminds me of what so many people say about latter rem efforts.

i don't get it, to say the least.

but that's 7ust me.

Back
Top Bottom