For all you car/engine/motocycle lovers out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
The dodge tomahawk

http://www.dodge.com/tomahawk/flash.html

500 horsepower 0-60 in 2.5 seconds (estimated)

Top speed 300 mph (estimated)

I dont even like motorcycles and I want one.

Fortunately it will be ridiculously expensive keeping it out of the hands of Arun who would no doubt kill himself using it.

My new theory on life

Your gonna die someday....might as well do it doing something cool.

:lmao: "test riders wanted"... now there's a job for me!

I enjoyed watching the preliminaries to the Australian F1 Grand Prix on the weekend. Ralph Schumacher was interviewed as he drove from his hotel to the track. He left at the same time as Michael and followed him( typical)....I want what Michael was driving:yes:
They said if the Super8 cars had the same engine:weight ratio as the F1's, they would have the equivalent of 2200 HP...giddy-up horsey...A walk in the Albert Park...in autumn, with leaves:lmao:

martha said:

Car makers should not make motorbikes. :|

to dream the impossible dream.............
One day I would love to own a BMW motorbike. It would be extra nice if I also owned a BMW car.
Born to be wild:D

cass said:

to dream the impossible dream.............
One day I would love to own a BMW motorbike. It would be extra nice if I also owned a BMW car.
Born to be wild:D

Steve has a 1964 R60/2 that he's not allowed to sell! :heart: I love that bike! He courted me on it, and we went out for Thai food on it Sunday night. We were with friends who ride a mid-70s Guzzi. Steve also has a bike that masquerades as a mid-60s /5, but he's made a few parts for it and modified it. It still looks like a BMW, till you really look at it.

Back
Top Bottom