Football/Soccer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
booooooooooooooooo at feyenoord

boooooo very hard
:madspit:

Tomer said:
booooooooooooooooo at feyenoord

boooooo very hard
:madspit:

Hahaha, I'll second that!

I don't watch football as much as I used to. Which is due to the annoying fact that it's so bloody hard to get it on TV here in Canada. Half the time they don't even let you know which game is playing (maybe they do on satellite - they sure as hell don't on digital cable). Then again, they were hard to get in South Africa as well, so I shouldn't complain. Anyway, I used to be a huge supporter of Liverpool. Runs in the family. Don't know if they're still good or not...I should really check their website more often.

im a big liverpool fan - altho i come from the north east and most my family support the barcodes...sorry toon army. ive suported liverpool since i was a kid tho

incidentally were currently winning 2-0 - should be much more too

lol

theres always a miracle comebak -adds tension - we all love matches when our team comes from behind

my bros girlfriend lives in ipswich - so im hoping they do well and get promoted - then i got access to an away match for liverpool and more importantly tickets
so good luck - i mean that

surprise surprise man u awarded a penalty - probably a dubious deciscion or a dive from van diverboy

The Netherlands: FC Twente
England: Liverpool
Italy: Fiorentina
Spain: Valencia
France: AS Monaco
Germany: Schalke o4
Mexico: Chivas de Guadalajara

DaveC said:
I know we have a Premier League thread, but this is for ALL footy teams and leagues (Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.) that are out there.

I guess we should kick it off by letting each other know what our favourite teams are.

Here's mine:

English Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur
Italian Serie A: Juventus
Spanish First Division: Deportivo la Coruna
French Ligue 1: Lens
German Bundesliga: Kaizerslautern
Hellenic National League (Greece): Panathinaikos
Dutch First Division: PSV
Scottish Premier League: Celtic
Overall Favourite: Tottenham Hotspur/Deportivo

IMO you cant support more than one team.

My team of course is Celtic.

Back
Top Bottom