Football Football Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yertle-the-turtle said:
I think Ronaldinho is the best player on earth.

The first goal he scored for Barca, he went through the first defender like he wasn't there, then dummied it past Helguera. Genius.

:yes:

i saw that too.

i'm gonna get tickets for Villa vs Man United on the 17th of December. i'm going to enjoy watching us give them an absolute spanking.

Aston Villa 3-1 Man United

1994 Coca Cola Cup Final

:drool:

All the glory supporters at my school the day after that hung their heads in shame, muhahahhahaahaha

RVN...

donkey.jpg

If we don't win tonight, Fergie should go at the end of the season....tho actually, I am sure that he'll do that anyway so I just hope we win for the sake of the team!

jimmmm said:

For anybody with an open mind about glazer, go over to the SHAREHOLDERS UNITED website, news section, SU Announcements, SU'S full financial analysis of glazers takeover, after you've read that, if anybody has an open mind about glazer they're either totally fucking stupid, or a liverpool fan

Or someone who has had enough experience in big business to know these things have a way of working out as much as tanking.

Might Glazer fail? Certainly.

Will he certainly fail? No. Even SU acknowledges that.

Its risky, but its that kind of business that has allowed Glazer to get where he is today. Again, I have been against him from the go, but to get as dramatic as you have done in this thread is odd seeing that the outcome is hazy at best and the deed has already been done.

Your black and white conclusions are much more gray than you would like to admit.

BTW - the new television contract is what has really hurt Glazer.

i think united will win tonight. ruud seems very sharp this season and back to his best.

unless Forlan comes back to haunt them :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom