Football Football Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've already said it Aardvark a couple of times, Sir Alex's Utd has done its time, need fresh air, like Capello for example. He said today that one of his dreams is to have job in the Premiership one day............

Capello?

He won 5 italian titles 3 italian supercups, 1 european supercup and a champions league with Ac Milan
1 spanish title with Real Madrid
1 italian title with As Roma
1 italian title with Juventus
and he leads this year, too

Like you see, he had 4 teams................he won with all.................
it's a great trainer, Italy's best, no doubt

Fergie is the history of Utd, Utd and Fergie are the same thing.............I'm sure he will never leave, he will only in 2 cases: He'll be fired
He'll leave after winning Premiership again

He's an ironman, everyone knows it...............:yes:

But today's 2-2 is again very disappointing.
I think some players aren't anymore behind Sir Alex...............

Not this year, as it seems. But I'm convinced of one thing: if a giant like Roy Keano, speaks about some players in the way he did, then this means only one thing: Ferguson has got a few enemies in the dressing room. There are really some players that don't ( want) follow him like it should be

tre: how did you let birmingham city come away with a point???? although their first goal shouldn't have been allowed because Ronaldo got hacked down but the ref didn't give a foul :mad:

i think the one player that Man Utd could really do with is Geno Gattuso. He's got such an engine on him and he's a great tackler. It would take a lot to prise him away from Milan though.

1stepcloser said:
tre: how did you let birmingham city come away with a point???? although their first goal shouldn't have been allowed because Ronaldo got hacked down but the ref didn't give a foul :mad:

i think the one player that Man Utd could really do with is Geno Gattuso. He's got such an engine on him and he's a great tackler. It would take a lot to prise him away from Milan though.

i dunno how they got a point :mad: anoying brum ::angry:

Gattuso would be a great buy :up:

1stepcloser said:

Yeah, Gattuso is a great player, but it would cost a lot to Utd..........., he only eats human meat, you need to sacrifice twice a week to let him sniff the blood.................................

:wink: :wink:

Trust me United did a great job signing Vidic from Spartac Moscow.He is less familiar to you but I know him since he played for Red Star Belgrade and for Serbian national team.Mostly because of him we conceeded only one goal in a battle for world cup.He is fast , has a good jump and also is very hard in duels.

Back
Top Bottom