Foo Fighters were on SNL...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Did anyone else see that?

I've been an avid SNL fan for quite a long time, and I seriously have to say that Foo Fighters performance of One by One was easily one of the best performances I've ever seen on that show. It just rocked, and sounded great. Second song wasnt too bad either.

I was just really suprised and wanted to post about it and see what anyone else thought. I dont even have any Foo Fighters albums and havent ever really considered myself a fan, but wow. Great live performance.

i wish i could have seen it. i've got two foo fighters albums, i wouldn't say i'm a huge fan though. i've heard the new album, one by one is great...best that you've seen on SNL? cool. i've seen all of two bands on SNL...

was good, indeed.

actually that was the best snl all season by a long shot. though i havent seen that many of them, i think lowely of the show without will ferrell.

but tonite, he was in like two of the skits! one on weekend update, and then the one right after that.

excellent.

I agree, that was a completely hilarious episode. Christopher Walken is my idol. You probably liked that sketch about Colonel Angus, didnt you Gickies. Pervo.

Nate Dogg said:
Did you catch the appearance by Jim Carrey during "Times Like These" ?

I almost fell off the couch when he stage-dived into an empty floor.:laugh:

that was hilarious!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom