Foo Fighters 'Low' Music Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
So has anyone seen it? Apparenty MTV banned it. I guess Jack Black and Dave Grohl dress up in S&M outfits and dresses in it or something. Sounds pretty funny to me, anyone seen it??

Anyone?
Anyone?
Beuhler?

Just watched the video. www.rollingstone.com has it on their site. It's quite funny.

I honestly dont know why the video was banned. I guess you cant show a video about cross dressing unless it's supporting cross dressers and not making fun of them or something. Whateva.

i don't see the video link. :|

[q]ERYKAH BADU, DAVE MATTHEWS, TOM WAITS, COLDPLAY's CHRIS MARTIN, MOS DEF, the NEPTUNES and GWEN STEFANI are among the jury that will choose finalists for the Shortlist Music Prize, which will be awarded October 16th in Los Angeles . [/q]

:reject: i take that back. actually i don't know what in the world the shortlist music prize is. i am sure it has nothing to do with hip hop though. :der:

Last edited:
i think i need to see this...not at the library though...i don't need to be thrown out for hysterical laughter, which may ensue if i can get the video to play

Back
Top Bottom