Foo Fighters & Weezer to tour together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
I'm only a mild fan of each of them, but I figure this is good news for at least someone around here.

Foo Fighters and Weezer are set to head out together on a US tour this autumn, reports NME.com. Speaking on "The Howard Stern Show" yesterday, Dave Grohl said that the trek is expected to get underway in September, although final details may not be finalised until next week.

Foos! :drool:

April, my Foo Fighter loving friends are lame and married now, so if you need company :wink:

Besides, the two boys in question had to be rescued either by me or security when we saw them at the State Theatre a few years back... the one made his way to the front of the floor only to get all girly and almost faint... :tsk: security had to carry him out...

then the other one and I were hanging toward the back of the lil floor area, and I had to keep grabbing his shirt 'cause everytime he jumped up and down the eejit moshers carried him away :wink: This one also broke my Colour and the Shape CD (my favorite) and promised to replace it forever and never did :mad: I had not ripped it either... May have to go trolling for it soon :(

Hmmm... hope they dont roll around Detroit at the time of the Toronto shows, cause Foo's be damned! :wink:

Last edited:
~LadyLemon~ said:

It truly was AWESOME. LOUD and AWESOME.

"Queens..." were ok. I've never seen/heard them before. They have some cool songs, but unfortunately the sound was terrible during their set.

Garbage were perfect. In top form. Shirley's voice was clear. The last time I saw them in 2002 she was really struggling with her voice, but still delivered a good show. This time it was simply perfect and flawless. And it was just a warm-up before the mighty Foo Fighters.

They were simply amazing! So much energy and passion !! No acoustic songs from the new album, just pure adrenaline and ROCK
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Some highlights included:
Very impressive intro with "In your Honour"
Learn to fly
Stacked Actors
My Hero
All My Life
Best of you
Breakdown
During encore Dave changed places with Taylor Hawkins and played drums on one song (don't know the name)

Basically all new songs sounded far better live than on the record.

Again: amazing gig !!!

Back
Top Bottom