Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's wavy. And so lovely. He complains about it all the times and straightens it but I love it. :drool:

Sounds exactly like you :lol:

People with curly hair should appreciate it :madwife: How I wish I had curly hair!

And haha, another one to tick off the CSGW coincidence list.

Sounds exactly like you :lol:

People with curly hair should appreciate it :madwife: How I wish I had curly hair!

And haha, another one to tick off the CSGW coincidence list.

But his is thinner so it's manageable as opposed to my terrible curly mess. :lol:

So when do I get to see a picture of the man friend? :shifty:

:lol:

I have really curly hair...and it's such a pain! People with straight hair don't understand...:lol: Oh well, we all want what we can't have, I guess. :wink:

It IS such a pain. I buy so much stuff to try to make it look okay but it doesn't really work. And the humidity in the summer makes it worse too. :sigh:

:lol:

I have really curly hair...and it's such a pain! People with straight hair don't understand...:lol: Oh well, we all want what we can't have, I guess. :wink:

But his is thinner so it's manageable as opposed to my terrible curly mess. :lol:

So when do I get to see a picture of the man friend? :shifty:

... All curly hair is lovely, guys, and should be loved no matter what its volume :D I have unruly hair... it's never been curly :sad:

And Dani, if you so wish, I'll PM you a picture now :D And i'll throw one in for you, Cassie, while i'm at it :lol:

It IS such a pain. I buy so much stuff to try to make it look okay but it doesn't really work. And the humidity in the summer makes it worse too. :sigh:

OMG, humidity is the worst thing to happen to people with curly hair. Ever. :lol: It makes it so ridiculously unruly...:down:

... All curly hair is lovely, guys, and should be loved no matter what its volume :D I have unruly hair... it's never been curly :sad:

And Dani, if you so wish, I'll PM you a picture now :D And i'll throw one in for you, Cassie, while i'm at it :lol:

We'll trade hair. :D

Oh yes pleaase! I'm so curious! and my stalker senses are heightened today. :wink:

I'm trying to wear it down more often because so many people tell me how gorgeous curls are...it's still hard to do though. :lol:

:hyper: Please do! I want to see the guy that's caught your interest! :D

By the way, here's the list Cassie. :up:

The CSGW's World Tour with special guest U2 :D

July 12th Paris: partygirlvox
July 24th Dublin: Irishteen and Lemonchick
July 25th Dublin: Irishteen and Lemonchick
August 14th London: partygirlvox
August 20th Sheffield: partygirlvox and Waynetravis
August 22nd Cardiff: partygirlvox
September 12th Chicago: (planned) onebloodonelife
October 23rd Las Vegas: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis
October 25th Los Angeles: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis

Back
Top Bottom