Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going fine, I'm feeling weird today must be impending college :lol: Waiting for Dani to come on so I can book the flights to London, could do it now but I want to make sure the name on her passport isn't like different from her name :lol:

How are you?

:lol: Knowing you have to go back to school can be a downer...I've got to go back tomorrow too, after a week off. :sad:

:up: Good plan. If somebody booked a flight for me, they'd probably get my name wrong... :lol:

I'm doing well...realizing how I did absolutely nothing productive all day. :lol:

:lol: Knowing you have to go back to school can be a downer...I've got to go back tomorrow too, after a week off. :sad:

:up: Good plan. If somebody booked a flight for me, they'd probably get my name wrong... :lol:

I'm doing well...realizing how I did absolutely nothing productive all day. :lol:

:sad: let's be sad together

There's a bunch of asian kids in my class who I'd hate to ever buy plane tickets for they all take English names and I have no clue what their real names are :lol:

I went out to dinner for mother's day with my family, that was it

:sad: let's be sad together

There's a bunch of asian kids in my class who I'd hate to ever buy plane tickets for they all take English names and I have no clue what their real names are :lol:

I went out to dinner for mother's day with my family, that was it

:yes: :sad: School :down: :lol:

:lol: The Asian kids do that over there too? It's pretty common practice for them to take on an English name when they're here as exchange students here. Interesting. :hmm:

That's more than I did. :wink:

:wave: Hi Justin, how are you?

I don't get it either. And, when Emma came on this morning and mentioned Mother's Day, my heart stopped for a second because I thought it was on the same day as here...and I'd forgotten about it. :lol:

It is, I happen to enjoy expressing strong emotions through caps.

"omg emma's coming to london?!" wouldn't have done it justice. :tsk:

Exactly! I get where they're coming from with it, but come on, sometimes, you just need to use all caps. :wink:

Two tickets at 0.00 in airfares ended up costing 150 euro :lol: 105 euro in taxes and charges, 20 euro in booking fees, 24 euro in baggage fees

"Free" flights rule :lol:

:wave: guys.

London! :hyper: Are you flying over? Not ferrying it? Scared of the Dublin/Holyhead ferry are we, John? :wink: To be fair, the few times I've done that journey have been terrifying!

:lol:

... was it choppy?

It was all over the place, rocking back and forth back and forth side to side, side to forth to back to side to forth to forth, you get the idea :wink:

I have to confess that the whole concept of being on a boat over a large body of water terrifies me. :yikes:

Oh Justin you must, there's nothing like being on a boat, *not a positive or negative statement :wink:*

Bonjour, Justin. I doubt the Irish Sea hardly counts as a large body of water :wink: Although, bloody hell, it's scary enough.

Oh Justin you must, there's nothing like being on a boat, *not a positive or negative statement :wink:*

Especially when it is on land. :wink:

Bonjour, Justin. I doubt the Irish Sea hardly counts as a large body of water :wink: Although, bloody hell, it's scary enough.

Hi Emma. :) When something is refered to as a sea, that's large in my book. :lol: How bad does the Irish Sea get?

Back
Top Bottom