Follow up to first job... Bono moves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
So, I just got home from my first day. As you remember, I am the boy that wears the sign and waves at cars to go eat. First 2 hours... living hell. It went by so slowly, and it got lame. After my break, I put on the Vancouver soundboard MP3's (iPod), and things got better... I decided to start "Bono dancing" to the music. In particular, the Love and Peace Or Else dance (for those of you who have seen it), and the Sunday Bloody Sunday dance. All of these combined. And I did this for the last 2 hours... and things were really fun. I got a lot of laughs and smiles. My job: Dancing like a moron for $7 an hour :D . Although it was hard to dance to 40, and Original Of The Species...

And who says Bono can't dance? :wink:

:applaud: That's great that you make the best of it! I always wonder how people can do that job especially when it's really hot. I admire the people that seem to be able to have fun :up:

:up: Z 1310 is my new hero. Here is a being that has taken the hand that's been dealt and turned it 'round to make the best of it.....

Bravo, the world needs more folks like you. Bravo indeed!
:applaud:

AWESOME!!!

DANCE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHING, RIGHT?!?!

Zooropa1310 said:

But. What if they were doing to Zoo TV Zoo Station dance :wink:

I probably wouldn't recognize the dance but I would say good on him/her for making that job as much fun as possible. :up: However it may put a smile on my face if I saw anyone dancing because I normally feel really sorry and sad for those people who are doing that job.

Haha, it's not as bad as some people make it look... Today was my second day, and it went by SO fast. Oddly, the only music I can dance to is live U2 bootlegs... Their energy is more than enough to keep me doing it for 4 hours straight. Although I am VERY sore now...

Music today:

Zoo TV Dublin
Under A Blood Red Sky
First half of Zoo Dublin again

VertigoGal said:
ZooTV Dublin is awesome beyond words. Especially Mysterious Ways, that's the best version of it I've ever heard and I can imagine that'd be a good one to dance to ...:hmm:

I found myself dancing in a seductive, girl manner :| ......That's when a guy yelled "Hey, are you alright?" I said yes. Then he followed with "...FAGGET!!!" As he drove away. :lol: I dont take offense, I love it. I'll be town celebrity within a month or so :wink: . "Yeah, have you seen the dancing Subarama guy?"

I can dream...

"Dream outloud"

And I won't let the bastards grind me down.

:heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom